thumbnail menu simplex for single node

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
wking10

Hi,
I wonder if there's any skin that function like the "thumbnail menu simplex" or "thumbnail menu category", but can be used to navigate to a location/point within same node instead of taking us to different nodes.
The goal is to allow user to quickly go to a point, when the single node is crowded with many little point of interest (containing specific hotspots).
Hope that make sense.
thanks.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi wking10,
Please see the project attached.
Basically, it's a scroll area with external image loaders. The image loaders are 100px apart so easy to add more, just select one, copy and paste and set the Y position.

I made some thumbnails the same size as the external loaders and added then to the assets as found in the HTML5 output and Advanced tab.
Then the external loaders have the path to the images in the assets.

Now, you could just add the images directly in the skin, and that would be ok.
But this way you don't need to open the skin just swap out the images as long as they have the same file name.
Regards,
Attachments
project.zip
(13.72 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
wking10

Hi Martin,
Exactly what I need. Thanks for the very quick response. You could have just used the image directly added to skin, but by showing me how to do it with external image loader you made me learn new technique. Priceless for a newbie like myself.
I was about to ask about the similar implementation with 3D arrow but already found it on your other tutorial viewtopic.php?t=13079.
Very much appreciated. Just brilliant!
Thank you very much.