Pano2VR 5.1 beta Pro - Lost transitions (dissolves, color, etc.)

Q&A about the latest versions
NWhittey

Brand new to this app. Using the Mac beta to create a pano mini tour in html as a test. Main node is a pano, but 3 other nodes are simply flat pics (this is a test run). I had selected under Transitions in Output the checkbox for panoramas, set the type to Dissolve, Transition time 1s, and have tried a zoom in. In a few of the first output generations, I think I saw the transitions including when I had it set to Dip to Color. However, as I have added click points/hot spots, music, etc., I no longer get a transition, only the zoom. Have tried all of the effects and none work. Tried on various browsers. I also have Fly-in set for Animation and that works.

Any clue on where to start looking for the problem would be appreciated. I even created a new output to see if that would help, but same problem.

I've cleared cache. I created a new tour with same results. I've used a different skin. Nothing seems to bring back the transition effects.

Current pano (subject to changes/testing): http://tracmarketing.com/oa42-pano/
Hopki
Gnome

Hi NWhittey,
There is a bug report for this in our bug tracker so it will get fixed at some point.
This is only when a flat images is used, transitions work ok between spherical and cylinder images images.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
NWhittey

Thanks!
PaulMorris

Hi Hopki,

Did this issue ever get resolved? - I have a small tour that only has flat images and the dissolve transition does not work . If not, is there a work around? I am using V6.1.10 Pro.

Thanks

Paul
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Paul,
What happens is the first image disappears then the next node fades in.
Or are you seeing something different?
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PaulMorris

Hi Hopki,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

I have tried a couple of other transitions, such as the left to right swipe and that works. With the cross dissolve it quickly (<0.5 sec) fades to the background colour then instanlty switches to the next image. I have increased the transition time to 2 seconds but that didn't do anything different.

This happens on 3 desktop browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
HSharma​

Hello Hopki,
The bug, transition issues between flat panos is still unresolved in ver 7! I have just posted about this on this forum.
Here is the iseue again. Assume all the panos in the project are Flat type. Navigate to different panos (Transition type is either cut or dissolve). There is a very annoying and distracting flash or flicker during the transition. This works fine of the panos are equirectangular!

This needs to be fixed asap.

thanks
Harsh