looking for pano2vr skin programmer

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
tarrinos

Daniel
Good morning all, I am a photographer and I would like to create a point and click style game with Pano2VR.
But I don't know how to use the skins right now ... So I'm looking for someone who could help me carry out this project ...
To begin with, I would simply like to create a 5-digit digital code allowing you to go to the next panorama if the user has clicked in the correct order on the numbers.
Contact me and tell me how much I should pay for this kind of service ??
Yours, Daniel

Bonjour à tous,
Je suis photographe et je souhaiterais créer un jeu style Point and click avec Pano2VR.
Mais je ne sais pas pour le moment bien utiliser les skins …
Je cherche donc une personne qui pourrais m’aider à réaliser ce projet …
Pour commencer j’aimerais simplement réaliser un digicode de 5 chiffres permettant de passer au panorama suivant si l’utilisateur à cliqué dans le bon ordre sur les chiffres.
Contactez-moi et dites-moi combien je devrais payer pour ce genre de prestation ??
Bien à vous,

Daniel
soulbrother

I have sent you an email :-)
tarrinos

Hello,

I did a small example of what I would like to have a competent person do in skin for the start of a 360 ° game.

https://www.ubi-light.com/pro/demo/

A score at the top right which is incremented with the correct answers.
Buttons that must be pressed in the correct order to go to the next panorama.
I need to be able to reproduce the same pattern throughout the game using pano2vr skins.
Tell me if you have time to complete this project and how much it would cost me.
Yours truly,
Daniel Wambach

Bonjour,

J’ai fait un petit exemple de ce que j’aimerais faire réaliser en skin par une personne compétente pour le début d’un jeu 360°.

https://www.ubi-light.com/pro/demo/

Un score en haut à droite qui s’incrémente avec les bonnes réponses.
Des boutons qui doivent êtres appuyés dans le bon ordre pour passer au panorama suivant.
Je dois pouvoir reproduire le même schéma tout le long du jeu en utilisant les skins de pano2vr.
Dites mois si vous avez du temps pour réaliser ce projet et combien cela me couterait.
Bien à vous,
Daniel Wambach
soulbrother

For such a project, you should start with a list of requirements and wishes.
Then you can setup step by step the logic and the "construction".

Because, as almost always, there are different ways to reach the goal.
I usually start with the goal: Defining what should be the result.
Here it seems easy: To show the hidden button for the node change, right?
Or to make the already visible button active?
Or to fade in a text-hint, that tells the user: "Yes, well done! NOW you can enter the next panorama by clicking the arrow button"
Or... Or...

Next, think about the logic of entering the 5 digits:
If the user clicks the 5 buttons in exactly the correct order, this should result in the above action.
But what should happen, if the user will click around the 5 buttons in a "try and error" style?
- should the first digit be accepted by the logic, so that the first digit will be "fixed" in the display, what means the second digit can be found by the next try-and-error clicking?
OR: should there be a reset, with any wrong clicked button?
OR: should there be a reset, with any second/third/fourth wrongly clicked button?

Long story short:
Think carefully about how to do it precisely, because even such relatively simple tasks often show unexpected "obstacles" when you take a closer look and during the programming process.
tarrinos

A big thank you soulbrother,

For this game I would like that as soon as the code is entered correctly, there is a “won” sound that is played and goes directly to the next panorama.

If the first digit is ok we hear a "click" if it is not the correct one a "buzzz" and the digicode returns to the beginning.
If the second digit is ok we hear a "click" if it is not the correct one a "buzzz" and the digicode returns to the beginning.
Etc ...
If the fifth digit is ok we hear a "sound won and we go to the next panorama" if it is not the correct one a "buzzz" and the digital code returns to the beginning.

I also need to understand how the skin works so that I can reproduce or modify it in the rest of the game.

Thanks again !!

Yours truly,

Daniel

Un gros merci soulbrother,
Pour ce jeu je souhaiterais que dès que le code est bien rentré il y a un son « gagné » qui soit joué et passer directement au panorama suivant.
Si le premier chiffre est ok on entend un « clic » s’il n’est pas le bon un « buzzz » et le digicode revient au début.
Si le deuxième chiffre est ok on entend un « clic » s’il n’est pas le bon un « buzzz » et le digicode revient au début.
Etc…
Si le cinquième chiffre est ok on entend un « son gagné et on passe au panorama suivant » s’il n’est pas le bon un « buzzz » et le digicode revient au début.
J’ai aussi besoin de comprendre le fonctionnement de la skin pour pouvoir le reproduire ou modifier dans le reste du jeu.
Encore Merci !!
Bien à vous,
Daniel
soulbrother

I´ll sent another message, just have a look into your message-box