Unable to adjust view

Q&A about the latest versions
Alain_83740

Hello the forum,

When I take a virtual tour and adjust the finish view, I save my work and when I view my visit the views are not set as I save them, can you help me fix this if it Please?

Alain
Il vaut mieux un qui sait que cent qui cherchent.
Neal

Did you recreate the output after you changed the view settings? If you have the pano up, you may also have to do a hard refresh for it to load up the new settings.
Alain_83740

Hello forum, Neal,

there is a new update of Pano2VR, i will update my version and if it fits in the super order, otherwise i will come back here to say what it is.

Thank you for your help.

Alain
Neal

Just to be clear, what I stated has nothing to do with the version of Pano2VR. When you make changes, you need to output those changes and have the browser load them in. Saving does not do that, it saves the project.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Guys,
Just throwing it out there, but are we referring to the actual HTML5 output or the panoramas in Pano2VR's viewer?
Reading the posts it's not clear.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Alain_83740

Hello the forum,

Yes I save my work and automatically it opens a new Google page and it is there that I see that my view is not what I want.

Thank you for your help.

Alain
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Alain,
Do you mean when you save your work it opens the output, not Google page right?
If so then please zip you your project and send it to support as this sounds very odd.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Alain_83740

Hello the forum, Hopki,

Thank you for your answer, here is what I do: 1 ° I position my viewfinder, 2 ° I click on "Adjust", 3 ° I click on "Exit" But the view that I adjusted is not present, we arrives directly on the cupboard.

Thank you for your help.

Alain.
Attachments
forum-Pano.JPG
forum-Pano.JPG (178.29 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
Neal

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do. I suspect that, that due to English being English, what you are saying and what you are wanting might be two different things. So some questions to help clarify things.
  1. Are you trying to change the initial view for the bedroom panoramic? The room showing in the image above. Or are you trying to change what is shown when you first start the tour? The location that is shown at the very start of the tour, before you navigate to the bedroom.
  2. You stated that you clicked "exit". In English, that implies closing (quitting) the program without saving. The Exit is located at the bottom of drop-down for File in the menu bar.
  3. The steps you provide are incomplete. Did you do additional items that are not included?
I'm going to assume that you are trying to change the initial view for one panoramic, that one room. Here are the instructions.
  • Let start with a blank computer. Close complete out of the browser, out of Pano2VR and any other program that you might have running. There should be nothing running, nothing showing in the taskbar.
  • Start Pano2VR.
  • Open the project that you are working on.
  • Goto the panoramic that you are wanting to adjust by clicking on its image at the bottom.
  • In the center window adjust the view to the position you want. You can use either the arrow keys or the mouse.
  • In the left panel, towards the bottom, there is a "Viewing Parameters" tab. Click on that tab to show the viewing parameters.
  • After clicking on that tab, there should be a section at the top called "Default View". This is the setting for the default view for this specific panoramic (location).
  • Just above the first white dividing line, there is a button labeled "set". This will set the default view for this panoramic. When you click it, you should see the values under "Default" change to match those under "current"
  • In the menu bar click on "file" and then on "save". This will save your project with the current settings.
  • In the right panel, find the gear icon that is to the right of the word "Output". Click it. This we generate a new tour with your current settings.
  • You may get an overwrite warning notification at this point. Select "Yes" to allow it to continue. You want the file to be overwritten.
  • At this point, if you have the default setting, your browser should start with the tour loaded. Navigate to the panoramic you just changed. When you enter that panoramic, it should start at the position you just set.
Those instructions are meant to be very specific and a little bit overboard.

Translated to French via google translate.

Traduit en français via google translate.
Je ne suis pas sûr de comprendre ce que vous essayez de faire. Je soupçonne qu'en raison du fait que l'anglais est l'anglais, ce que vous dites et ce que vous voulez peut être deux choses différentes. Donc quelques questions pour aider à clarifier les choses.

[liste = 1]
[*] Essayez-vous de changer la vue initiale de la vue panoramique de la chambre? La pièce montrée dans l'image ci-dessus. Ou essayez-vous de changer ce qui est affiché lorsque vous commencez la tournée? L'emplacement affiché au tout début de la visite, avant de vous rendre dans la chambre.
[*] Vous avez déclaré avoir cliqué sur «quitter». En anglais, cela implique de fermer (quitter) le programme sans enregistrer. La sortie est située au bas de la liste déroulante pour Fichier dans la barre de menus.
[*] Les étapes que vous fournissez sont incomplètes. Avez-vous fait des éléments supplémentaires qui ne sont pas inclus?
[/liste]

Je vais supposer que vous essayez de changer la vue initiale pour un panoramique, cette pièce. Voici les instructions.
[liste]
[*] Commençons par un ordinateur vierge. Fermez complètement le navigateur, hors de Pano2VR et de tout autre programme que vous pourriez avoir en cours d'exécution. Il ne devrait y avoir rien en cours d'exécution, rien ne s'affiche dans la barre des tâches.
[*] Démarrez Pano2VR.
[*] Ouvrez le projet sur lequel vous travaillez.
[*] Accédez au panoramique que vous souhaitez ajuster en cliquant sur son image en bas.
[*] Dans la fenêtre centrale, ajustez la vue à la position souhaitée. Vous pouvez utiliser les touches fléchées ou la souris.
[*] Dans le panneau de gauche, vers le bas, il y a un onglet "Affichage des paramètres". Cliquez sur cet onglet pour afficher les paramètres de visualisation.
[*] Après avoir cliqué sur cet onglet, il devrait y avoir une section en haut appelée "Vue par défaut". Il s'agit du paramètre de la vue par défaut pour ce panoramique (emplacement) spécifique.
[*] Juste au-dessus de la première ligne de séparation blanche, il y a un bouton intitulé "set". Cela définira la vue par défaut pour ce panoramique. Lorsque vous cliquez dessus, vous devriez voir les valeurs sous "Par défaut" changer pour correspondre à celles sous "actuel"
[*] Dans la barre de menu, cliquez sur "fichier" puis sur "enregistrer". Cela enregistrera votre projet avec les paramètres actuels.
[*] Dans le panneau de droite, recherchez l'icône d'engrenage qui se trouve à droite du mot "Sortie". Cliquez dessus. Ceci, nous générons une nouvelle visite avec vos paramètres actuels.
[*] Vous pouvez recevoir une notification d'avertissement d'écrasement à ce stade. Sélectionnez «Oui» pour lui permettre de continuer. Vous voulez que le fichier soit écrasé.
[*] À ce stade, si vous avez le paramètre par défaut, votre navigateur devrait démarrer avec la visite chargée. Accédez au panoramique que vous venez de modifier. Lorsque vous entrez dans ce panoramique, il doit commencer à la position que vous venez de définir.
[/liste]

Ces instructions se veulent très spécifiques et un peu exagérées.