PANO-LAYERS

Q&A about the latest versions
fajfrlik

hi,
i am playing with pano for few days now . it is a great piece of sw and i already got a license.
since i produce urban models, here

following idea:

it would be great, if i could overlay further layers over the basis pano, where i could show different versions of projects (png with transparency).

the user could then select between basis pano (for example city as is) and different proposals for a building....

imagine that - or can this be done already?

with more layers i could show more steps of urban development one after each other (additive or exclusive)....

just an idea :-)

thanx
stan
Hopki
Gnome

Hi stan,
This requires multiple players which are currently not supported.
The next major release will have this. but for now, you can switch between panoramas keeping the same pan, tilt and FoV.
Use the Mouse Click Open Next Panorama action, the Target is Current View.
Here is an example project to look at: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13649&p=57110&hilit ... tes#p57110
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
vizgraphics

Do you have a timeline on this next release? Been using your software for years (I LOVE IT) and have been eagerly awaiting this function.
vizgraphics

Thanks 360Texas. I'm running 6.1.9 (latest), but I'm not seeing anything about layering panos. Am I missing something in the release notes?
360Texas

I deleted my previous comment.. Then I viewed your other comment and Corning product.

Martin mentioned "This requires multiple players which are currently not supported."
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
lavAzza

Tell me, is there now a function for overlaying layers?
Hopki
Gnome

This feature is still on the todo list.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/