Transition Video between Tour Nodes

Q&A about the latest versions
dcoalter

I have a question similar to the "Playing a video between nodes of a tour" post. I have 3 spherical videos. One for node 1, one for node 2, and one I'd like to play as a transition. When the user clicks to go from node 1 to node 2 I'd like the transition to play through first and then when it finishes you are taken to node 2 and it's video starts. I'd like this to be as seamless as possible.

In the other post both the transition and node 2 videos start playing at the same time. I'd like mine to be sequential. Is this possible and what would be the best way to achieve this?

I'll have different transition videos depending on which nodes you're going between. The transition from node 1 to node 2 will be different than the one from node 2 to node 1 for example.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Dave
dcoalter

I'm trying to determine if Pano2VR is the right tool for this project. Does anyone know if what I'm looking to do is possible within the software?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You can use the Video element to do this.
The node hotspot not only changes nodes but can have an action to show the video element, the hotspots description can have the data to which video is to be played when clicked.
The video element can have a Media Emd hide self, by this time the hotspot would have also changed nodes.
The video just needs to be set up like the intro video project so its full screen: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14276#p60098

A few Golf Course tours have this, drone video going from T to Green. So a panorama of the T, video down to the green, then the panorama of the green.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/