Your opinion Virtual visit

Q&A about the latest versions
Alain_83740

Hello forum,

Can you give me your opinion my virtual tour?

https://sa-immo.com/bien/villa-tina-pis ... eview=true

Critics are always constructive.

Alain
Il vaut mieux un qui sait que cent qui cherchent.
360Texas

Pls Translate this:
Désolé, vous n’avez pas l’autorisation de prévisualiser les brouillons.
Thanks
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
panox

Désolé, vous n’avez pas l’autorisation de prévisualiser les brouillons.
Dave was faster.. ;-)

"Sorry, you don't have permission to preview the drafts."
Alain_83740

Good evening the forum,

I don't understand, maybe there was a bad link.

here is the link https://sa-immo.com/bien/villa-tina-pis ... ecue-wifi/

Alain
panox

Alain,

which camera did you use? The quality is rather bad and some panoramas are not levelled.
Alain_83740

Hello panox,

I use the Samsung Gear 360 camera, I know the quality is not at the top, but for now I only have that one. By non-leveled, do you mean they are not straight? I take into account all the criticisms that become advice.

Alain
soulbrother

Levelling can be done perfect in a stichprogram like PTGUI, but also in pano2vr (not as exact as in Ptgui)

For professional panorama providers such a lack of quality is a no-no.
This is due to the camera, which is classified as a toy instead of a tool, but also to the further processing (especially the levelling).

Beside this hard words:
For your usecase it can be o.k. and the panotour can complement the usual images of course ;-)

May I be curious and just ask:
Are you a real estate agent or a part-time panorama provider who tries to generate some income on the side?
Zwischenablage01-1.jpg
Zwischenablage01-1.jpg (71.54 KiB) Viewed 3357 times
Alain_83740

Hello soulbrother

Thank you for your contribution, it will surely help improve my work, yes we are a real estate agency located in Portugal, and I work exclusively for the agency, I embarked on the project of virtual visits because of the Covid, I do not don't start it, and I admit that my biggest handicap and my english, which is very bad, there are a lot of Pano2vr tutorials and I have to juggle between watching a video tutorial and its French translation.

I will repeat my turn and be more specific in upgrading the panoramas. Is there a trick to be more precise when upgrading panoramas?

Thank you for your help.

Alain
soulbrother

Hi Alain,
as I never had origin pictures from any 360 "low-level"-camera on my computer, I am curious if you could send to me (by wetransfer ? )
just one set of your origin photos of one panorama (the salon?) of that house.

So I can "play" with it and try to reach a better quality with all of my usual software tools (ptgui, photoshop, etc).

After, I can tell you more precise, how to improve and what steps would make sense.

Email to:
p a n o b i l d e r @ g m x . d e

But of course without any of the spaces in that email address!
Branigan

Alain_83740 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:20 pm I will repeat my turn and be more specific in upgrading the panoramas. Is there a trick to be more precise when upgrading panoramas?
If you can, upgrade to at least an Insta360 One X. They've just been discontinued, so might be available a little cheaper. You can shoot bracketed exposures (+/-4 works well) and combine them to get a merged HDR image in the Insta3650 Desktop Tool. If you want to go further, then take more bracketed exposures (+/-2) and combine them all in something like EasyHDR https://www.easyhdr.com/ which is 360 aware and doesn't introduce seams. Turn off auto cropping to stay 2:1.

If you can't do any of that and only have the Samsung - and even if you do there is always more to do to improve images - get yourself a copy of Neat Image https://ni.neatvideo.com/
The free one will let you see how it can improve things, although is has limitations because it is free. Buy it as soon as you know it works for you, as you'll be using it for commercial purposes and it's got extra features and it's cheap.

It will remove a lot of your noise, sharpen up the detail and straighten 'fuzzy' lines that get lost in the noise.

You can't work miracles, but you'll still be able to add some light to the shadows a little and have them not look too noisy.

Also a tip: Turn all the lights on for interiors: lamps, ceiling lights, corridor lights, lights in other rooms shining into the room you're shooting. All of them.... :wink:

Nice job on removing the tripod at the nadir. :D
tour_before.jpg
tour_before.jpg (378.66 KiB) Viewed 3262 times
tour_after.jpg
tour_after.jpg (259.17 KiB) Viewed 3262 times
tour2_before.jpg
tour2_before.jpg (325.1 KiB) Viewed 3260 times
tour2_after.jpg
tour2_after.jpg (540.68 KiB) Viewed 3260 times
Tripod-gone.jpg
Tripod-gone.jpg (243.48 KiB) Viewed 3256 times
Alain_83740

Thanks for your advice Branigan,

Indeed I wait until the end of the summer to try to buy an Insta360 One X. I work with Photoshop CS6 and in general I am doing well, but my error on this series of pano is that I did not activate the HDR function, maybe this can explain why, I just made about 35 panoramas and there I did not forget to activate the HDR function. I will start by working them with Photoshop then I will take my visit on pano2VR, I will post the link and you will tell me what you think about it. Can't wait to have the Inta 360 One X anyway.

Once again, thank you for your advice.

Alain