Show the thumbnails just for the floor(tags) on the active node

Q&A about the latest versions
Mirl0

Hi. I really can't find the solution to this. I need to show just the thumbnails of the floor of the active node. I have each floor tagged but I can't find the way to filter the thumbnails.
Another thing I can't find is a placeholder for tags. I need to have a text indicator of the floor that is active but there is no placeholder for tags.
If someone has any idea I really appreciate it can share it. Thank you
Mirl0

Hi. I manage to do a floor selector with texts targeting the landing pano for each floor. And I did a floor indicator with "$(ud)" and writing in the pano "description" the floor. But I can't figure out how to filter the thumbnails. I checked the Thumbnail Menu with Categories but can't find the way to use that in my skin. I don't understand how it works.
Is there any way to simply filter the thumbnails in the cloner so just show the panos on the floor of the active node?

here is a link to my tour:

https://ers-107.s3.amazonaws.com/MM65/index.html
Mirl0

Hi is there any possibility of having support on this? I'm trying to do this based on the two videos on categories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNsw0EfnviU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24uF_aHtlb0

The first one explain how to do a menu with text and the second one how to configure a menu based on the build-in component but doesn't explain how this component work so I can't use it on my skin. I can't use the build-in skin. I know is complicated to explain but I need to find a solution. I need just an article or something that explains how the "Thumbnail Menu with Categories" was build so I can apply that to my skin. Right now I open the component and try to understand how get that on my skin and is not easy.
I'm open to if any expert can fix this I can pay the service.
Mirl0

One of the three components that have categories has separate the category_cloner and the node_cloner. They both are childs of the menu_background I assume that this one is more useful to me that the one has the node_clonner child of the category_clonner because of how my menu is. This component has two variables: category_visible and node_visible. And the node_cloner has this tag: "_nop_" I think I need to understand how these two variables work and what "_nop_" do. Any help on this would be appreciated.
Mirl0

Hi. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I don't get why there is no support for my question. Maybe there is another path to get support on this?
I have been days learning and watching webinars, building my skin to use it in a professional environment, and spend money and time on this. I'm not a web designer just a photographer but I tried really hard on learning the program.
Can please any one of the Garden Gnome teem just point me in the right direction?