Node/panorama description opening when tour start or panorama change

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
edgar_ali

I am currently using the attached skin. I would like the skin element "userdata" to pop up/start at the same time as the tour start or after the panorama is changed. How can I do that?

I want to do this so the users can quickly read instruction or information about the tour, I have realised that even though users can click on the information button that is contained in the control panel, lot of people miss this and don't read the information/instructions.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments
the360skinV3.ggsk
(468.54 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
edgar_ali

Anyone has got an idea how to do this?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Open the skin and add the action to the info button.

Screenshot 2020-05-11 at 16.01.59.png
Screenshot 2020-05-11 at 16.01.59.png (44.29 KiB) Viewed 1841 times

What will happen is when the pano opens or when a node is changes this will set the variable to true.
This does mean you will need to close it every time.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
edgar_ali

Hopki:

Thanks a lot, it really works!!...

I was trying to do it but assigning an action to the "userdata" folder but it was not working. Never thought you could assign the action to the information button. Thanks a lot again.

And just to kick it up a notch, is it possible that once you have opened the information box, if you come back to the panorama, then it does not open..so the information box only opens when the panorama is seen for the first time..

Still struggle with the customisation of the skin, but this forum has been of great help and support.