Updated to 6.1.5. - 2 error messages creating output

Q&A about the latest versions
EVerheggen

Are these errors caused by the update to 6.1.5. ?

Cannot copy file 'C:/Users/Erik/AppData/Roaming/GardenGnomeSoftware/Pano2VR6/HtmlTemplates/3rdparty/threejs/three.min.js' to 'E:/Pano2VR projecten/2020-04-10 SmithDavidson v03/output/webvr/three.min.js'
Cannot copy file 'C:/Users/Erik/AppData/Roaming/GardenGnomeSoftware/Pano2VR6/HtmlTemplates/3rdparty/webvr-polyfill/webvr-polyfill.min.js' to 'E:/Pano2VR projecten/2020-04-10 SmithDavidson v03/output/webvr/webvr-polyfill.min.js'
EVerheggen

I removed the existing files, and now no errors occur creating the output. But still I think you want to know this happened.
MBoyteaux

I updated to version 6.1.5 this week and I'm getting the same error messages when I create an HTML output for a project that I had previously created an output for BEFORE I updated to 6.1.5. I was using version 6.1.3 before I did the update.

I quickly realized if I deleted the two files in the existing output folder, three.min.js and webvr-polyfill.min.js, then it would just write new copies and the error messages go away. Not a big issue, but thought I'd chime in that I'm seeing the same thing.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
This has already been reported and resolved.
The problem was with an older build.
The aforementioned files were write protected, so when you generated the output they could not be overwritten.
Just remove the WebVR folder from the output and generate again.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/