Pano2QTVR 1.5.0 beta 7 released

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
thomas
Chief Gnome

rey wrote:Not see way to activate this option. Can you also provide example what this option for?
Its on the Flash tab in the interaction box.
rey wrote:One more request (don't know may be asked before). At least for me it's necessary to generate both QT and Flash panoramas and each time I need to start generation separately. May be one more option "Output format - both"? And what about batch processing?
You can create droplets for batch processing to generate both outputs but currently there is no option "both".
MfG, Thomas
rey

thomas wrote:
rey wrote:Not see way to activate this option. Can you also provide example what this option for?
Its on the Flash tab in the interaction box.
For me it's always disabled ;)
thomas
Chief Gnome

rey wrote:For me it's always disabled ;)
Do you create Object movies?
MfG, Thomas
D360

Not sure if I'm just stupid but I also can't do anything with the "Interaction" section in the "Flash" tab. I included a screenshot of what I see. Do I need the pro license? Do I need to change another setting to open up this setting? One of the more important things I want to test is the immediate stop in scrolling. And this is the newer Beta Version 8 I'm using.

Thanks.

thomas
Chief Gnome

D360 wrote:Not sure if I'm just stupid but I also can't do anything with the "Interaction" section in the "Flash" tab. I included a screenshot of what I see. Do I need the pro license? Do I need to change another setting to open up this setting? One of the more important things I want to test is the immediate stop in scrolling. And this is the newer Beta Version 8 I'm using.
Ohhh...... REALLY strange!!! This is definitive a bug and has nothing to do with other settings.... I was not able to reproduce this yet, but I will investigate.
--> I am stupid, not you ;)
MfG, Thomas
D360

No problem, thanks a lot for the prompt reply and please let me know when there's a fix available.
thomas
Chief Gnome

Ok, found it and it will be fixed in the next version. As a workaround you have to go to the project page, change the project type to something different (f.e. object) and then change it back. this will enable the interactive fields on the Flash tab.
MfG, Thomas
D360

That worked, thanks!
360Texas

Ok.. now that you have described this issue and found the work around...

I was able to duplicate the issue.. and the solution.

I have recently noticed the 'mass' effect.. slowing the rotation after mouse stopping.. the screen slows to a stop. I did not know how this was implemented.

I think ptviewer.jar code set also had a param for 'mass'.

I am pleased that this Interaction affect was already preset which I like very much. Looking forward to the next update...
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com