new projekt only published partially on streetview

CStüben

Hello,
yesterday i published a new project to streetview.

16 panoramas, 10 of them stitched with autopano, 1 stitched with ptgui, 4 ricoh theta.

All 16 are marked as "uploaded", nor errors shown while uploading.

But ... only 5 of them are shown on streetview. The link is shown below *1)

When i click on each pano in the project, 11 of them show the globe icon "open pano in browser", 5 dont show the globe icon.

When i re-click the upload project, i get the message that for 16 pics metadata will be actualised, for a few seconds p2vr shows that it is actualising, then i get invited to save the project.

When i click the "upload topical pano to streetview" for a single missing pano, i get the error message *2) *3). After the error message p2vr tries to update metadata ... forever and forever, never ending. I only can "abort immediately" from osx.

Some of the panoramas that show the globe icon, but NOT shown in streetview ... when i click on the globe icon, then they are shown on streetview. Funny.

Is there a known issue with p2vr 6.1.2 / osx 10.13.6 / streetview ? Or is something broken on my macintosh?

In all cases, the connections between panoramas are missing on streetview. So i can´t jump from one point to the other.

Greetings from germany.
Chris

*1) https://www.google.de/maps/place/Befeni ... d7.1027719

*2)
Error transferring https://streetviewpublish.googleapis.co ... ons,places - server replied: Not Found

*3)
{
"error": {
"code": 404,
"message": "Photo with id: CAoSLEFGMVFpcE5mb0xKb3NpdmJkYXZ6OWlfMFMySU9vWWduZHJRdEl3QkdOdXJJ does not exist.",
"status": "NOT_FOUND"
}
}

Request:
{
"connections": [
{
"target": {
"id": "CAoSLEFGMVFpcE1aS1E0QTJkSk9xZ0p5VGpWR0lVcHNZTkVKSkVWOFhXakdaSDV3"
}
},
{
"target": {
"id": "CAoSLEFGMVFpcE1DMFlvV1lkbUZJN0VMYm14M3FoQ2RBeE1fdHpFRWVISW1IMVhF"
}
}
],
"places": [
{
"placeId": "ChIJwYqoxmTXuEcRyOhh_t0FQPc"
}
],
"pose": {
"heading": 272,
"latLngPair": {
"latitude": 51.24118712,
"longitude": 7.10276775
}
}
}
---
Die Welt ist eine runde Scheibe.
CStüben

Hmmm, is it the same problem like...
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=14155
?

Is there a solution showing up? Or do we have to curse google and wait :twisted: ?
---
Die Welt ist eine runde Scheibe.