Google Tours missing in pano2vr Street View Browser

4ctive

Hi Guys,

I have the problem that some of my google tours are not shown in the street view browser of pano2vr. I can see the tours in my google maps account though. I also can see the tours in the street view app.

Does anybody have the same problem or knows what it causes?

Thank you and Greetings,
Benjamin
Best Regards,
Benjamin
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Benjamin,
This is one of the many issues Google currently is having.
They say they expect a fix by the end of December, fingers crossed they meet the dead line.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
4ctive

Thank you.
I will see how this is going on the next days...

In the mobile app the missing tours and panos are shown as "successfully transferred"
Best Regards,
Benjamin
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Benjamin,
But when you look at the panorama, do you see Maps approved?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
4ctive

Hi Hopki,
no, instead of "maps approved" I see "successfully transferred".
The strange thing is that this are all old tours. I have published them all at least 2 years ago or even more...
Best Regards,
Benjamin
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
So, you have transferred the rights to your customer. That does not mean they are not rejected.
Maybe check with your customer and see if they can see if they are rejected.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
4ctive

Hi Hopki,

to be honest, I don't know how to transfer the rights to my customers. I have never did that with purpose and I am doing Google Business and Street View since 2014...

When I check all my tours via the mobile app, there are a lot of tours marked "maps rejected". There are some marked "successfully transferred". There are some marked with nothing. And there are some marked "maps approved". I also should say, that all of this tours were successfully published when I created them.

All tours that I have ever build were made the exact same way. I really do not understand what Google is doing at the moment. I know, that this has nothing to do with pano2vr. I have only noticed the problems, because I saw, that in the pano2vr street view browser a lot of my tours are missing and I didn't understand why...
Can you explain me, what criteria the tours must have to be shown on the street view browser?
Best Regards,
Benjamin
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Benjamin,
I could be wrong by saying you transferred the rights of the tour.
The reason is I have only ever seen "Maps Approved" or "Maps Rejected", I have never seen "successfully transferred".
So I am surmising this is what it means.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
4ctive

Yeah, I think mostly everything is possible at Google at the moment ;-)

Are there special criteria that the tours are shown in the street view browser of pano2vr?
Best Regards,
Benjamin