Preparing stereo pairs fo rthe Pano2VR input

Q&A about the latest versions
Bostjan

I have most probaby missed the previous topic but here it is one of mine:
I have made a visualisation of a cave system with the stereo and joining pairs together with the image editor is not a problem, but a problem is when I need to prepare 100+ stereo pairs...
Maybe a tip how to quickly prepare stereo pairs for the p2VR input ? (ORBX method from a couple of years ago used to be a "pain")...kind of batch process ?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I guess the fasted way will depend on your current panoramas.
If you have two equirectangular images you can join them together in say photoshop using either L/R or L - R, above each other or side by side.
You can then drop this into Pano2VR light.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Bostjan

As I mentioned,..to join stereo pairs with th eimage editor ( like Gimp, Pixlr or if someone have Photoshop, etc..) is not a problem - the problem is to join "a lot" of stereo pairs. (where are each pair even diffrent formats and sizes).
thomas
Chief Gnome

If they have logical names and you know scripting you could use ImageMagick to do this from the command line.
Another option would be a Photoshop batch job.
MfG, Thomas
tarsz

Hey!
I needed a similar app, and after a quick google search I found a program called "stereo photo maker". What it does is you can select a whole folder, or just a few images, and convert them from any type of stereo images (L/R, _tb, etc), to a different one. I used it to convert _tb images to separate L/R images.