Populate thumbnail menu with Thumbnail categories

Q&A about the latest versions
Hrvoje

Hello

I wonder, is it possible to combine thumbnail categories and thumbnail menu so that thumbnail menu shows only currently selected category from within thumbnail categories component? Using latest p2vr pro.

Thanks, Regards
Hrvoje

Anyone?

Or at least if there is a way to dynamically change active tag in Thumbnail menu or drop down menu.
I have a tour with many panos in three categories (add em em as tags) so my idea is to create three buttons, one for each category
so when specific button is clicked thumbnail menu would display only nodes with tags passed from button .

Regards
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You can use a set value action with a cloner.
So as an example if you tag your input images, when you select to view a category you can also have the action to set that value "tag" to the thumbnail cloner.
The thumbnail will now only show the nodes with that tag.
To show all nodes again, you just remove the tag by setting value, blank.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Hrvoje

Hello

Ill try it, thanks.

Regards
skyfocus

Hi Hopki,

I'm struggling with this too, I would like to have a thumbnail menu (like the "Thumbnail Menu Silhouette"). My tour contains 40 villa's which will show on a google map (only the first pano's have coordinates). When clicking on a villa on the map it should show in the thumbnail menu only the pano's from that villa and not all of them.

I tried to have the "Filter -> Tags" variable in the Cloner settings as a $(uo) when all pano's from one villa have the same tag, but that does not work. Also a custom variable in this field is not working. I've search for your suggestion here to change the value "tag" with an action while clicking the map marker, but there is no cloner "tag" value in the action drop downs .... any idea how to tackle this one ?

Regards,

Arjan

Ps: I'm using Pano2VR 6.1.2 Pro
Hopki wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:51 pm Hi,
You can use a set value action with a cloner.
So as an example if you tag your input images, when you select to view a category you can also have the action to set that value "tag" to the thumbnail cloner.
The thumbnail will now only show the nodes with that tag.
To show all nodes again, you just remove the tag by setting value, blank.
Regards,
Hopki
Windows 10 Pro x64, Pano2VR pro V6.1.13 , Browser latest Firefox
skyfocus

Ok, I found the answer to my question in viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13936

The only thing I had to change is use the "Mouse click" action in the map marker action:

Source: Mouse click
Action: Set Value
Value: $(uo)
Target: thumbnail_cloner
Windows 10 Pro x64, Pano2VR pro V6.1.13 , Browser latest Firefox