Thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Please see: https://www.vrtourviewer.com
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
bkiter

Hi, thank you for your reply but...I dont want to pay extra/install extra software.

Would like to know if Pano2vr is working on this feature? Somothing similar to 3dvista option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CLsY8okt_Y

Thanks
TheRealMojoJojo

Yeah the https://www.vrtourviewer.com is pointless.
  • It allows YOU to view YOUR tours once you have paid for it
  • but nobody else can view it unless they too buy the subscription and somehow get access to your tour project.

Really makes no sense unless you plan on carrying around your Oculus as you go show demos to potential clients.....and even THAT makes no sense because the quality of the VRTour Viewer is FAR FAR FAR better than the quality you get from Pano2vr's VR mode (so nobody else will ever see this HD tour except for those that you show it to with your Oculus)......it's night and day as far as clarity and head movement so then you would be showing your potential clients a superior tour that they would not be able to view unless again....they too paid for the subscription and somehow get access to your tour project.....and what about the clients potential customers or online viewers? How are they going to view this awesome HD tour on their Oculus? Are they TOO going to buy the subscription and somehow get access to your tour project.?

Hell no :-)

Like I said....www.vrtourviewer.com is a pretty pointless feature that only 1 person would be able to utilize and make use of and that person is the tour creator.
3DV

Thanks for pointing out this issue with VR Tourviewer, I see your point. Also thanks for the kind words about the quality of VR Tourviewer!

I’d like to clarify a few things though: with the free version of VR Tourviewer you can let anyone experience an online or offline tour that you’ve created. But the free version will show a watermark.

To remove the watermark and to get some extra features you can buy a license that will be linked to the device. Note that this isn’t a subscription, you only pay this license once and can use the app forever. You also receive free software updates. There’s no payment per tour and no payment per month or year. Also, as with Pano2VR itself, you stay in full control of your own online and offline tours and its files. This is in contrast to what a lot of other VR tour solution providers are offering.

If you want to offer your clients/customers a way to watch your tours without watermark and without them having to purchase their own license of VR Tourviewer, you can choose to purchase a white label/custom version of VR Tourviewer including licenses. Multiple licenses are offered at a discount, and extra licenses can always be purchased at a later time. So you can pay as you go without the need to invest a large amount at once.

But I do see your point that there’s room for improvement to make it easier to show/share your own tours, without watermarks, with the regular VR Tourviewer app. I’ll give this some thought, and will see if I can add a way to make this easier.

Regards, Ruud
Ruud van Reenen
3DV - Real estate artist impressions and animations
VR Tourviewer - Experience Pano2VR tours on Oculus Go, Quest, Rift, Pico and Cardboard VR headsets
TheRealMojoJojo

But I do see your point that there’s room for improvement to make it easier to show/share your own tours, without watermarks, with the regular VR Tourviewer app. I’ll give this some thought, and will see if I can add a way to make this easier.
That would be cool :-)