It it possible to add "logic" to a pinned video?

Q&A about the latest versions
TheRealMojoJojo

Hi,

I have been scouring the forums for an answer but have come back empty handed. Is it possible to add logic to a pinned video? The skin editor allows you to add logic to just about anything, however I do not see an option within Pano2VRs main GUI to add logic to videos, images, patches, hotspots, etc...

Is this something that can be done?

Thanks!
Hopki
Gnome

Hummmm,
There are some actions that can control pinned media in the skin.
Have a look at this page: LINK
You're looking for Activate Media and Visibility Media.

None for patches, what would you want to do with hotspots?
Just curious.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
TheRealMojoJojo

Hi Hopki,

I was just going down the line of functions in the editor as examples of what might need logic attached to it :-)
Last edited by TheRealMojoJojo on Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Have you looked at 3D distorted hotspot?
You can then have a video element on a hotspot template the using the 3D distorted setting it will be pinned to the pano.
Then you have full control.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
TheRealMojoJojo

Hi Hopki,

Checking out your suggestion now :-) Thanks for all your help! I'll report back with my findings.
TheRealMojoJojo

Worked like a charm! Thanks for the guidance Hopki! I sent you a private message in case you haven't thought to look.
TheCat

Hi,

being in the phase of evaluating the trial version of 6.1 beta3 I came across the new feature of converting patches into pinned videos, but referring to the discussion above I can't find a way to get such kind of pinned video started by using a hotspot. I only get such a "video patch" started as a popup video. Am I missing something or is this something to look forward to?
Hope I could express my problem clear enough :)
TheCat

Ok, took me quite some time but finally checked it out now. Pretty steep learning curve though :)