Animation export has 3 sec delays

Q&A about the latest versions
GPWalsh

I am doing a simple simple single pano animation. starting at one point and ending at another.

I open the animation editor
edit the magic keyframes to .06/sec
pan the image to my end point - hit enter for magic key frames
pan back to the beginning point and enter again so now the animation is pan left then right

go to add export animation
size my output, delete the jpg's made during render, 30fps - export

the video created has a 3 sec delay at the beginning and end, and a 6 sec delay in the middle which is at the keyframes. but its just still not the ramped speed shown during the preview.
thomas
Chief Gnome

Did you enable transitions in the animation output?
Screenshot 2019-08-01 10.39.44.png
Screenshot 2019-08-01 10.39.44.png (43.64 KiB) Viewed 2840 times
MfG, Thomas
GPWalsh

I tried with and without that checked. I also tried adjusting the ramping in the animation. the preview shows correctly but the export (all frames or single clip) still stays static for 3 secs at the beginning and end and 6 in the middle.
GPWalsh

these settings:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hr9pjij3dsnx0 ... M.png?dl=0

and here is the video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fy7a8vncguyqp ... 1.mp4?dl=0

and yes, I need the dimensions 2x1... I will actually be doing 1200x600, it will be a website background video if I can get the lag thing figured out.
GPWalsh

Solved.

I noticed a red area in the animation timeline. I figured out that since I had a left and right limit set, the animation started and ended outside of the limit... not sure why really. I guess the animation is based on a center point????

anyway, moved the starting point inward on the pan a little on each side and everything works fine.
christoph
Gnome

Hi!
Yes, red areas in an animation track indicate that, within these areas, values fall outside the limits set in the viewing parameters panel.
So you should probably move keyframes around until those areas disappear...

Regards,
Christoph