Animation doesn't start properly

Q&A about the latest versions
JSchrader

I want to use an animation to drag the attention to specific items in a single panorama within a virtual tour.
Therefore, when the specific panorama is opened, the animation has to start automatically and stop when the cycle has ended.

The stop works fine, the start doesn't.

I'm using a track with variables to trigger the start and stop of the animation.

To start the animation I use "Node Changed" with a filter for my specific node to trigger the start of Auto Rotate.

The problem: I also have set a transition of 1 second and during that transition the animation already starts. The result is an odd looking animation, because it turns the panorama for the time of the transition, stops, and then restarts the animation from the beginning for the full duration after the transition has ended.

The effect is clearly related to the transition, because if I set it's duration to 0 the animation runs properly. What I want is either the transition to first finish, or the animation run without stop right from the beginning of the transition. But how?

Using 6.1 beta 2^

Note to self: The dirty trick is to beat the system with it's own flaws: keyframe the animation to begin the movement with one second delay :D
Spoiler: One has to wait two 2x the time of the transition before the movement can start.
That means during the 1 second of the transition nothing will happen and then after another second the animation will start.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Jürgen,
Can you send me an e-mail on how you would like this to work exactly, what should happen and when.
So your ideal situation.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
JSchrader

Sent the same day.
Still waiting for an answer.
Take your time as I wont need it before next week :mrgreen:
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Jürgen,
I will get to it as soon as I can, I wanted you to describe what you need to see if it can be done or if the developers need to get involved, feature request etc.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/