WebVR

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
edgar_ali

I just created a new tour using the new template (simpleV6) with WebVR and post it on my website, then install the google cardboard in my phone and it all worked perfectly. I was just wondering something:

Is there any chance that this WebVR work offline?..I mean I currently I download the tour to my mobile and using the app Documents, I am able to watch the tour offline. When I am using the tour offline the skin recognise that there is a google cardboard app installed and shows the VR icon, but when click the VR does not work.

Is there any chance that VR work offline?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I tried GoodReader and Documents both do not pass the gyro data to the browser.
So no good I am afraid
You can use VRTourviewer.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
edgar_ali

Hopki:

Thanks for replying...I may have a go with VR Tourviewer..is that an app that creates a file so you can watch it in your mobile?...

In a different topic I was wondering if you could help me with something:

I have created a skin that contains polygon hotspots, the skin also has a button that either show or hide these polygon hotspots. Once the polygon hotspot is visible, when you click on them you are able to see some information. Also when you hover over the polygon, you will be able to see the tooltip.

My question is this:

Is it possible that when I turn the polygon hotspots on (make them visible), I can also make visible the tooltip of every hotspot? (without the need of hovering over the hotspot)...

I put some pictures and examples in the following post:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13749

In the aforementioned post, a colleague (xi4) proposed a solution, however it involved creating additional text fields / hotspots in the skin...I was wondering if there is any other way without creating additional fields..

I am attaching the skin (solution) that xi4 proposed....he explain a bit in the post viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13749
Attachments
the3601guideskin.ggsk
(101.35 KiB) Downloaded 220 times