Recognising Non-Element mouse clicks within the Pano skin

Q&A about the latest versions
exrenda

Can any of you Pano Guru's point out if I'm missing something.
I would like to be able to see a mouse event as actionable when panning (and if possible when changing FOV).
The scenario is that I would like to close any open menus (skin elements > visibility=false) when the user performs a 'click/drag/scroll/pinch/swipe' mouse event on the raw pano.
I hope I've explained that OK as I'm sure I must be missing something basic in the skin controls or the API.
All suggestions welcome (within reason) :wink:
Colin
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Colin,
The only thing I can think of is any popup or open element also opens an active container.
The container although transparent will have the action to close all popups.
So the first time you click to drag the pano you click the container which will hide itself as well as all popups.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
360° Immersion

Hopki wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:25 pm Hi Colin,
The only thing I can think of is any popup or open element also opens an active container.
The container although transparent will have the action to close all popups.
So the first time you click to drag the pano you click the container which will hide itself as well as all popups.
Regards,
Hopki
This worked for me but I found that I needed it to be a transparent rectangle below the popup (with the action Hide Element _parent)