Multiple Panoramas for a single node marker on the Tour Map

Q&A about the latest versions
michaelbaggott

Hello,

I have been hunting around the forums and documentation on how to go about this, but haven't found anything that answers my question.

When you create a tour map in the main window, you can drag Panoramas onto the tour map and it will place a node marker there.

What i have, is 3 different panoramas for each location, i have a building with three distinct styles, i want the first series of node markers to link together the style 1 panos, and then a second set of node markers that will link together style 2. then on the floorplan i want to show the node markers depending on a condition.

I already have the styles all set up and linked via hotspots, i just can't work out how to show or hide a set of node markers on the Tour Map based on conditions.

Any help woujld be appreciated!

Thanks,
Michael
michaelbaggott

I think i have got this sorted now.

I am using a custom png for the floorplan, and have dragged node markers onto that. So i have access to the node markers in the skin editor now, and i should be able to set conditions on them.

Hopefully this is the right way to go,

Cheers,

Michael
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Michael,
To check my understanding do you want different image node markers on the map image?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
michaelbaggott

Hi Hopki,

It's ok i have solved this. The solution was to use a custom map with my own node markers, rather than use the built in tour map.

I just wanted 3 node markers on the tour map, representing 3 different panoramas, at the same spot. Then the user can change between them using a menu. Then i show the appropriate node marker depending on what they have selected with the menu.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I made a project a while back that does this with the map element: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13236&hilit=custom+map+pins
The search I used to find it was "custom map pins" if you need to find it in the future.

Also if you set up different markertemplates in the skin that has different graphics then the one with the ID markertemplate will be used, so as an example if you have three:

markertemplate_1
markertemplate_2
markertemplate_3

Then all you have to do is remove the _1 so its just markertemplate.
Then as you drag nodes onto the map image it will be used, just add it back and remove it from another to use that one.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
Hopki
Gnome

Just because I can,
the project attached uses tags that change the border colour of the thumbnail menu.
Attachments
MapPinsAndHotspots.zip
(59.98 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com
michaelbaggott

Fantastic, thanks so much for the help Hopki. Love the software, have been having a great time using it!

Regards,

Michael