Link Pano2Vr tours with Street view

PMaillo

Hi. Sorry for my English as a Google translator.
I am a professional architecture and interior photographer and for months I specialized in virtual tours. I bought their fabulous Pano2Vr and although I already publish Virtual Tours for companies, I still have a lot to learn to manage it well.
A very important thing for me, is to link my business tours to street view, so that you can enter the shop from the street (street view), but I can not do it.
Our competitor 3DVista has just published a video of his last update and precisely explains how to do this with his program.
Is it also possible to do it with Pano2VR? How to do it?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I have seen how to upload to Street View using 3DVista video.
It only shows a panorama taken outside connecting to a panorama inside, so not connecting from the blue line/Street.

However if you want to do this, and there is no guarantee it will work, you have to take your first panorama at least two meters from the blue line, so on the street that the blue line goes past.
Then connect to the rest of panoramas of your tour.

You do need to select Auto Connect 360 photos in the Street View mobile app.
This of course will allow Google to possibly add links to panoramas you did not make or even want.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PMaillo

Thank you Hopki for the information. I will try a single tour. I understand that before I have to make sure of where is the blue line of street view and make a panoramic just above it, to then link with the rest of the interior of my tour.
I think I have already done something similar to this, but it does not work in absolve.