Alarms

Trench

Hi everyone
I bought my first Pano2VR license yesterday and this morning I tried to post my first tour on Gooogle Street View.
When I try to publish the tour the software gives me these warnings:

The map position has been assigned to 13 images.

27 hotspots were not automatically placed. They could appear in different positions.

How can I solve the problem to publish correctly?

Thanks in advace
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Trench,
When you add a place to a node you need to copy it to all nodes.
Hotspots...

If you look at the Google Street View videos you will see that the hotspots are added after you give the panoramas location data (gps).
That are not added in the Hotspot Editor.
How it work is after you add the location data to the panoramas and set north, if set correctly on the map you will see the grey out ghost hotspot.
You then use the Tour Map and select Automatic Linking Closest Node or from the menu Tour, Automatic linking, closest node.
The greyed out hotspots will turn blue.
When you click one and it turn red you should see a padlock on it. This means it is locked using auto placement.

What you can do is select a hotspot in your project the under the hotspot properties select auto placet.
It will change position using the location data.
If the hotspot is in the wrong place then you would move the map pin in the tour map or make sure North is set correctly.

Please have a look at the tutorials page and look for Street view tutorials.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Trench

Thanks Hopki for the reply.
I solved all the problems as you suggested and published the tour on Street View but I don't see the arrows.

I see the arrows on my device connected to my account but on all the other devices the arrows connecting the images do not know see. What can I do to solve the problem? Now I have deleted all the tour images from my Street View profile.

Thanks in advance
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Trench,
When you confirmed all the hotspots and all the nodes have a place assigned to them then upload to your account.
If you see the arrows in one device then that means all the data has been uploaded, it may take several days before if filters through to all the other services.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
Trench

Hi Hopki
I asked you this question because the first tour published in Street View with Pano2VR had the arrows visible in a very short time, on the second tour the arrows were not visible after three days.
I try to publish the tour and then I wait for the arrows. How many days do you usually have to wait to see if everything worked well?
Regards

Giovanni
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Giovanni,
Normally a day or so but I know Google have had problems, many reports that the street view app etc not connecting and hotspot problems so this may be just bad timing.
I understand all is ok now but they may have a back log to clear.
Give a few days to a week.

If all else fails, remove the tour from street view.
Wait an hour or two then upload again.
You do need to give Google time to remove your tour for the many servers it will be loaded to.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com