Thumbnail preview responsive

Q&A about the latest versions
SergePix

I don't remember where is this tutorial regarding thumbnail.

I was trying to find a topic that was discussing the thumbnail preview depending on whether we were close to the edge.

I want the thumbnail preview to move if I'm too close to the edge of the screen. For now if I'm at the edge of the screen, the thumbnail preview is hiding.
Serge
Version: V7.01
Windows 10
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Open open the thumbnail menu component, does this do what you want, if so copy its settings.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
SergePix

Hello Hopki,

I think I did not well explain the problem.

I'm sorry but my english is not perfect.

Like the photo, the thumbnail preview of the hotspot goes beyond the screen. I would like the thumbnail to move if we are too close to the edge so that we can see it.
thumbnail-responsive.jpg
thumbnail-responsive.jpg (27.95 KiB) Viewed 1981 times
Serge
Windows 10
SergePix

Hello,

Hopki, do you have the way if the preview of the thumbnail is too close to the edge, the thumbnail move that we can see it better?
Serge
Windows 10
SergePix

Hello,

how to calculate the distance between the edge of a screen and the thumbnail preview. Knowing this distance, I will be able to determine which way I have to move the thumbnail.

We can see on this link, the thumbnail preview moves according to whether the icon is too close to the edge of the top or the bottom.
Serge
Windows 10