Can Someone Please Confirm?!?!

Q&A about the latest versions
TheRealMojoJojo

Hi All,,

Can we all please confirm or deny whether the latest version of chrome is making the videos pinned within the tours not playable? You first need to ensure that you actually have the latest version of Chrome. To do this, do the following:

1. Click on the 3 vertical dots on the top right side of the Chrome browser.
2. Hover over "help" from the bottom of the drop-down menu.
3. Select "about Google Chrome" from that drop-down.

If you have the latest version then it will say that you have the latest version.

If you do not have the latest version then it will begin to automatically update. Once the update has finished click on the "relaunch chrome" button.

Now go and visit this link http://mtwas.com/wp-content/autoplay-of ... index.html

Can you play and pause the video now?

10 minutes ago I had my Uncle check that link on his pc. He said that the video played fine, play and pause worked. I had him update Chrome by following the steps above. After he updated and relaunched Chrome, he confirmed that the video no longer played.

If this is a regional thing then once Google does the final version release then everyone with a pinned video is going to be effected.

Feedback please?

ALSO -

If the video DOES NOT work then you can confirm that it is the update by installing the previous version here https://www.slimjet.com/chrome/google-c ... ersion.php and selecting the appropriate version. Then try the video and you will see that it plays just fine.
thomas
Chief Gnome

We are aware of this and we will soon post an update to Pano2VR that will fix this issue.
MfG, Thomas
TheRealMojoJojo

Hi Thomas!

That's great news! I was beginning to think that I was losing my mind due to the lack of response from the forum community :-)

Glad to see you guys are on top of it.

Thanks again!