browser - like back button not working with thumbnail navigation

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Sanny

Hi,

I am absolute javascript-newbie. With help of IronWorkers code I implemented a browser-like back button, that follows the way users walked through the nodes. The function code of the javascript I added to the head of html template. Back-button, Forward-Button and ht_node have IronWorkers Actions set. Works fine, when the user only enters the panoramas via panorama hotspots and clicks at least through 2 nodes.

But then I added a thumbnail menu with categories (skin components) like Hopki shows in this video. Added the Action: Click - Go to URL - javascript:pushNode(me.hotspot.url); to element node_Image_cloner, so it *should* send the node information to the function - I thougt.
But it does't work. :(

1. Can someone show me, how to customize the code so it works with thumbnail navigations, please?
2. And how it can go back to the very first node, please?

Attached a projectfile - I hope, it works, if not, tell me whats missing, please.

Thank you!
Attachments
back-button.zip
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 194 times
christoph
Gnome

Hi!
I looked at your skin and found the problem:
In the node image of the menu ('node_Image_cloner') you added an action which executes some Javascript code:

Code: Select all

javascript:pushNode(me.hotspot.url);
Unfortunately, inside a cloner me.hotspot.url is not defined, so your code does not work.
Instead, put the following line of code into that action, that should work:

Code: Select all

javascript:pushNode('{' + me.ggNodeId + '}');
Regards,
Christoph
Sanny

Hi Christoph!

It works!! :D :D I`m so happy!

Thank you so much!!!

Such a little bit of code can make such a big difference... ^^

Best regards,
Sanny