Simplex v6: trouble editing controller

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
JNewberry

I'm editing the Simplex v6 skin; I've removed the projection button from controller, and want to replace it with full screen button; that is, move full screen button to where the projection button was. It looks fine in my skin editor, but when I output the pano, there's a space to the right of auto-rotate. How can I move it to the left, so full screen button is just to the right of auto-rotate button? Edited skin attached.

Thanks.

Here's the controller in skin editor, the way I want it:
Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 9.21.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 9.21.05 PM.png (474.49 KiB) Viewed 5641 times
Here's the output, with extra space (gyro is not showing because viewed on computer, not phone; I'd like gyro to be to right of full screen button).
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 9.21.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 9.21.12 PM.png (469.75 KiB) Viewed 5641 times
simplex_v6-z.ggsk
(81.81 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
360Texas

In the Skin Editor find the TREE. Find the controller skin element. Are the controller elements all visible ?
As I recall these skin editor components might have 3 states:

Normal
Mouse over
Selected

Properties/ SVG Images/ Each state has it own graphic

Did you remove all 3 state graphics?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
JNewberry

Thanks for the reply, 360Texas. The fullscreen button has two graphics; both have "visible" checkbox checked. For autorotate, I deleted the entire folder in the tree; that included all the graphics for that control.
360Texas

I see also a TREE CONTAINER Boundary box surrounding the icon group.

I think this container boundary box needs to be resized to now include a group icons.

Select the boundary box.. mouse over the right border and drag the right end double arrow <-> to resize the group area.

In the skin editor Properties | Position ... say ID Container 1 Size width and height can be resized by using pixels.

In the tree container your controller icons should be children of this container..... so they can be moved as a group of icons

Hmmm not sure that makes sense.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
JNewberry

I tried expanding the boundary box, and made sure that full size button is child (it always was, I never moved it from the subfolder position). Still can't get it to appear where I want it to.
JNewberry

Update: I accomplished what I wanted by using the Cardboard skin, and then dragging the simplex zoom and full screen buttons from the components toolbox. Rearranging the control buttons in the Simplex skin is beyond my comprehension.
360Texas

:D
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Guys,
The v6 skins have a lot of logic going on to do with positions.
If you look at the fullscreen button container you will see that it has actions and action filters.
This is for the Skin Configuration button, if you look you can select and remove buttons, as you remove the button using the Skin Config the other buttons reposition themselves filling any gaps.

We also made each element of the skin as components so it may of been quicker to just start a new skin and add components to it to build what you want.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
DGliksman

Hello,
There is so much good and impressive work done in this skin that I would like to keep most functionalities except I want to remove the projection button and I would like the information button to be displayed by default.

I tried to remove the projection button totally but the controller doesn't resize, and the information button is not displayed.

I tried to move the elements but it is the mess because I don't understand all the actions and variables work done ...

Last, the gyro button doesn't work on my iPhone 7.

Thanks
Denis
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Denis,
Use the skin configuration button:

1.png
1.png (15.23 KiB) Viewed 5007 times

Then select/deselect the buttons:

2.png
2.png (113.57 KiB) Viewed 5007 times

That should do it.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
DGliksman

YES ! It works !
Thanks a lot
Best regards
Denis