Autorotation, File size and downloading

Q&A about the latest versions
360Texas

Auto rotation smoothness relates directly to single file dimension width/height and number of single images in the set. More images in the set the larger the file. We are talking about rotation smoothness and file size for downloading to the visitors computer. File size can get larger as visitors use faster cable dsl or adsl broadband.

Alternative 1, how about file streaming. Viewer opens and starts display when about 5% of the file has arrived on the local machine. The balance of the file downloads in the background. Does Flash stream?

Alternative 2, Only those frames that are being displayed are downloaded. Meaning the whole file doesnt not have to be downloaded.

I was going to post this in the PT Tools Ng forum, thought better post it here first.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Peter Stephens

Is there a way to adjust the speed of the rotation, just had a go with flash and couldn't manage to change the speed. I clicked on edit skin/controler and then on the icon I wanted to edit, changed the speed settings from 2 down to 0.2 and there was no difference in the object image. Am I doing something daft?

Also I have the same issue with the edit window crashing when I use the undo funtion as with pano2VR.
thomas
Chief Gnome

Sphereworks wrote:Is there a way to adjust the speed of the rotation, just had a go with flash and couldn't manage to change the speed.
Not at the moment.... but I am working on this.
MfG, Thomas
Peter Stephens

Thats ok then.... I'm not going nuts afterall :D