Beta 3 bug, Logic block

Q&A about the latest versions
AAndersson

Hi.

In the last Pano2VR 6 Beta 3 the Logic Block transition stopped working.

Update 1:
As long as the logic block is anchored to the top left (default position) there isn't a problem. As soon as you anchor it anywhere else the transition stops working.

Update 2:
Bug: Transitions for Logic Blocks under Positions (Position & Size) not working as expected if anchor point is not in the default location(upper-left corner). The transition will be ignored if elsewhere.

Awkward fix: Any transition enabled logic block under Appearance will fix this issue as long as it shares the same trigger(s), even if the value of the setting(Appearance) doesn't change its original value. This will enable the Anchor for Positions to be changed and still function.
awkwardfix.png
awkwardfix.png (66.37 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
Kind regards
Andreas Andersson
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Andreas,
Thanks for the heads up, I will write up a bug report.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
mbb

I have just run into the same issue (element size w/transition logic block, on mouse over, element is anchored to center). As far as the work-around mentioned above, tried putting a "dummy" logic block for scale using same trigger etc but had no effect. (I already have an alpha logic block using a different trigger that I need so was unable to use that)