First Pano2Vr Project

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
JMonaco

First demo project using Pano2VR. Pano2VR has a notable learning curve, but am building up proficiency thanks to the video tutorials, responses to posts in this forum, and experimenting. https://www.sierraproaerial.com/360_Aer ... rama_Demo1
Would be nice if a Pano2VR link posted on Facebook had a preview thumbnail to better catch visitors' attention.
Hopki
Gnome

Looking good.
If I may I would like to add my two pennies...

On open the text that says "Clicl Here" I would make it show the hand cursor so people know its interactive.
I just have this little rule for customer projects that if its interactive it must show the hand cursor if possible.
If the text a png image you can always add a container over the text and deselect "permeable" and select the hand cursor.

I would also add one of the silhouette point hotspot components as the red point hotspots and their tooltips don't match the buttons.

I would think about a zoom limit as I feel you can zoom in to far for the image quality, but not by much.

Just some things I would do but this is being picky :D
Cheers,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
JMonaco

Thanks Hopki. Am confounded. I've made the changes you recommended. They function per expectations in the local server. But now (vs. in the past), every time I ftp up to the website, the new changes are not in play; just the previous version. If I leave the folder name as "output" it functions per the new expectations on the website. If I change the folder name either locally before ftp'ing or after it is up on the website, to say "360_aerial_panorama_Quarry_Park_demo," then the old version opens on the website. Either I'm forgetting a very simple step, or I've changed something that I'm not seeing. Any suggestions?
JMonaco

Observation... What may be causing my Safari browser to think that translation was needed? Reference attached screen shot.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (3.17 MiB) Viewed 5625 times