newbie questions - interactive multimedia tours

Q&A about the latest versions
markpalmos

Hello guys,
I am trying to get my head around creating interactive multimedia tours using Pano2VR.
I've watched quite a lot of YouTube videos on the playlist, but still don't quite get it. I know it will suddenly make sense sometime soon, but these are the kinds of questions I am having:

1/ "Skin" seems like it is a menu editing tool... all the stuff I add goes top left, where you might have a menu. How would these skin elements ROTATE with the pano, or is this not how it is done?
2/ how to create a hotspot which when you click on it, an image zooms up over part of the 360 pano (not full screen CUT as happens at the moment) (I can do very nice smooth zooms up and down with the skin tool, but cannot have a hotspot that rotates with the pano so that when it's clicked it has a lovely zooming out image.
3/ how to create a hotspot which when clicked results in a video zooming out and playing, disappearing when done?
4/ how to create a hotspot which results in a text window popup
5/ how to create text which can be permanently placed over part of the 360
6/ how to link a poly hotspot to text/image/video (seems to link only to another pano/url.

It would be great if there were some more basic tutorials which would explain these things... or are there some I have not found?

Thanks!
Mark.
360Texas

Well here is a good place to start: Documentation about Pano2vr. If you have not already done so... you might bookmark this starting page for Pano2vr version Beta 6.

https://ggnome.com/doc/pano2vr/beta/
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
markpalmos

Hi 360Texas

Thanks, I have managed to add hotspots that pop up text/image/local video, but have not managed to find a way to make it pretty, ie the Skin Editor has way more options for having an image zoom slowly to size when you hover over a hotspot, and shrinking back to size when you remove the mouse from the hotspot, as an example... way more control and sexy moves etc. Are these options available to the regular pano hotspots too? If so, I don't see a way to do that. Is it possible?

tx
Mark.