Pano 2 VR 6 Beta bugg

Q&A about the latest versions
AAndersson

Hi everyone. Not sure where feedback for the beta is suppose to be given.

The references to the pano-image files from the projectfile are not relative anymore. Let's say you put the projektfile in in folder1 and the images in folder2 then 5.x would find them by going up a level, find folder2. In 6 the reference is the full path. For example C:\users\andy\dropbox\... which makes it hard to collaborate internally on these projects.

//Andreas
AAndersson

We've looked further in to this and it isn't a specific pano6 bugg. We found the reason to be that relative files can only exist on level up in the hierachy, in this case we had the project file in folder1->folder1.1 and images were in folder2.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Andreas,
Thanks for the heads up.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
AAndersson

Hi Hopki. We found another bug too and I had my developer write up the following:

Pano2VR6 Floorplan skin.js max-height bug.

Problem: If the pixel height of the floorplan image exceeds the value defined in 'var levelLimit = 500;' in skin.js the background-image is replaced with an undefined/non-existant background-image of the same name with an incremented number at the end.

Example:
url("images/maptiles/map_floorplan_1.undefined") -> url("images/maptiles/map_floorplan_2.undefined")

Tweaking the value in the levelLimit variable to a higher value temporarily remedies the issue, but requires manual alteration of the skin.js file for each output.
AAndersson

I think we found another bugg:

Bug: When generating an output folder, "_ggMapPin.png" is not being generated in the images folder, thus pins on the floorplan map type aren't being displayed correctly.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Andreas,
I have sent a link of this forum post to the developers.
I think your second issue should have been addressed in beta 2, if not let me know.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/