V6 Floor plan markers

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
harvie256

Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere.

With the V6 floorplan map, how do you use a custom marker? As the "clone as marker" drop down in the skin editor is grayed out for floor plans.

Somewhat related, is there a way to use a different custom marker based on node tags?

Thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Hummmmm, testing with Pano2VR Pro and with a multi node project the clone as marker is available.
Can you give me more information.
Pro, multi node tour?
Can you provide a simple project that shows this?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
harvie256

Hi Hopki, thanks for the reply.

Yes pano2vr pro v6, multi-node tour.

Interestingly I just created a new project, added my custom map and floor plan, and the 'clone as marker' option was available to the floor plan.

Strange... I'll have to try a few things to see if I can work out why. Quite a bit of time has already gone into this project, so I'd much rather not scrap it and start again.

As a side feature request, it would be great if you could use the same 'pick a landmark' feature to align the view angle on floor plans as you can do on a map.

The other thing that seems to be missing is the ability to geolocate a floor plan to a custom map (i.e. my own leaflet map.) I'm working on a remote station that has very low resolution imagery in google maps, and is non-existent in OSM or the roads view, so custom maps are the only useful way. When switching to a custom map instead of google maps, with geolocate floor plan active, it exits that mode and looks to edit the custom map properties.

Thanks again
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
As a side feature request, it would be great if you could use the same 'pick a landmark' feature to align the view angle on floor plans as you can do on a map.
This is already in as a feature request.

Regards to the custom maps i'll find out if this can work and if so i'll add a feature request.

##EDIT##
Now added as a feature request.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/