iframe wiggles in iPhone (iOS 11.0.2)

Q&A about the latest versions
RKepnik

The pano with iframe runs on desktop flawless. On Safari, Crome, Firefox ... all is well!

The same on the iPhone (iOS 11.0.2) swabs back and forth like jam.Take a look at the clip and a look at web http://pinball-club.com/

On android smartphones everything is okay. Has someone an idea for me?
Thank you in advance and best regards
Ralf
Attachments
PanoTest2.zip
(4.07 MiB) Downloaded 135 times
Ohne Titel.mp4
(6.89 MiB) Downloaded 143 times
thomas
Chief Gnome

As the hotspots and the panorama are on different layers the may get rendered at different times. Normally the phone is fast enough to render them at the same time, but if you have too many HTML elements, iframes,... stacked then, it may get to slow. My iPhone 8 for example is fast enough doesn't show this problem.
MfG, Thomas
RKepnik

Hi Thomas, thank you for your info and the test with the iPhone 8.

I had a test with the iPhone 8 at Apple shop and have the same results. My problem!? Also on the iPad Pro there were problems. I work only with the 6plus one. Of course, the Pano must run on older devices to.

Your approach with the layers is very good. Is it possible to package the output to 1 layer? If yes how to do?

So far, I solve start times of the two layers at the same time start in a strange way. I compose both layers, the pano and the iFrame to 1 movie. These are high amount of data and no longer interactive.

Another approach would have to change the size of the contents of the iframes. I try to reduce this again. Maybe it helps. I report it here
Attachments
Ohne-Titel.gif
Ohne-Titel.gif (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1752 times
Last edited by RKepnik on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.