Little planet panorama entry

Q&A about the latest versions
MZahnd

I found the difference.
The difference is the file pano2vr_player.js. When using your one, it works fine; when using my generated one, it do not work :(
my one content:

Code: Select all

var h=function(){function e(a,b){this.x=a;this.y=b}e.prototype.Ka=function(a,b){this.x=a;this.y=b};e.prototype.hc=function(a,b,c){var d=b.y-a.y;this.x=a.x+(b.x-a.x)*c;this.y=a.y+d*c};e.prototype.ri=function(a,b,c,d,g){var n;n=new e;n.hc(a,c,g);a=new e;a.hc(c,d,g);c=new e;c.hc(d,b,g);b=new e;b.hc(n,a,g);n=new e;n.hc(a,c,g);a=new e;a.hc(b,n,g);this.x=a.x;this.y=a.y};e.prototype.si=function(a,b,c,d,g){var n=new e,f=.5,k=.25;do{n.ri(a,b,c,d,f);var m=n.x-g,f=0<m?f-k:f+k,k=k/2}while(.01<Math.abs(m));this.x=
n.x;this.y=n.y};return e}(),y=function(){function e(a,b,c,d,g){this.x=a;this.y=b;this.z=c;this.$b=d;this.$a=g}e.prototype.Ka=function(a,b,c,d,g){this.x=a;this.y=b;this.z=c;this.$b=d;this.$a=g};e.prototype.toString=function(){return"("+this.x+","+this.y+","+this.z+") - ("+this.$b+","+this.$a+")"};e.prototype.pa=function(a){var b=Math.sin(a);a=Math.cos(a);var c=this.y,d=this.z;this.y=a*c-b*d;this.z=b*c+a*d};e.prototype.Nj=function(){var a=this.y;this.y=-this.z;this.z=a};e.prototype.Mj=function(){var a=
this.y;this.y=this.z;this.z=-a};e.prototype.wa=function(a){var b=Math.sin(a);a=Math.cos(a);var c=this.x,d=this.z;this.x=a*c+b*d;this.z=-b*c+a*d};e.prototype.Oj=function(){var a=this.x;this.x=-this.z;this.z=a};e.prototype.Ra=function(a){var b=Math.sin(a);a=Math.cos(a);var c=this.x,d=this.y;this.x=a*c-b*d;this.y=b*c+a*d};e.prototype.Hh=function(){var a=this.x;this.x=-this.y;this.y=a};e.prototype.Yf=function(a){this.pa(a*Math.PI/180)};e.prototype.Gh=function(a){this.wa(a*Math.PI/180)};e.prototype.Lj=
function(a){this.Ra(a*Math.PI/180)};e.prototype.clone=function(){return new e(this.x,this.y,this.z,this.$b,this.$a)};e.prototype.length=function(){return Math.sqrt(this.x*this.x+this.y*this.y+this.z*this.z)};e.prototype.Me=function(a){return this.x*a.x+this.y*a.y+this.z*a.z};e.prototype.Cg=function(a,b){var c;c=Math.cos(b*Math.PI/180);this.x=c*Math.sin(a*Math.PI/180);this.y=Math.sin(b*Math.PI/180);this.z=c*Math.cos(a*Math.PI/180)};e.prototype.mi=function(){return 180*Math.atan2(-this.x,-this.z)/Math.PI};
e.prototype.ni=function(){return 180*Math.asin(this.y/this.length())/Math.PI};e.prototype.hc=function(a,b,c){this.x=a.x*c+b.x*(1-c);this.y=a.y*c+b.y*(1-c);this.z=a.z*c+b.z*(1-c);this.$b=a.$b*c+b.$b*(1-c);this.$a=a.$a*c+b.$a*(1-c)};return e}();function A(){var e;"undefined"!=typeof Float32Array?e=new Float32Array(16):e=Array(16);return e}function D(e){e[0]=1;e[1]=0;e[2]=0;e[3]=0;e[4]=0;e[5]=1;e[6]=0;e[7]=0;e[8]=0;e[9]=0;e[10]=1;e[11]=0;e[12]=0;e[13]=0;e[14]=0;e[15]=1}
function F(e,a){var b=a[0],c=a[1];a=a[2];e[12]=e[0]*b+e[4]*c+e[8]*a+e[12];e[13]=e[1]*b+e[5]*c+e[9]*a+e[13];e[14]=e[2]*b+e[6]*c+e[10]*a+e[14];e[15]=e[3]*b+e[7]*c+e[11]*a+e[15]}
function K(e,a,b){var c,d=b[0],g=b[1];b=b[2];var n=Math.sqrt(d*d+g*g+b*b);if(n){1!=n&&(n=1/n,d*=n,g*=n,b*=n);var f=Math.sin(a),k=Math.cos(a),m=1-k;a=e[0];var n=e[1],p=e[2],l=e[3],r=e[4],q=e[5],t=e[6],v=e[7],w=e[8],u=e[9],C=e[10],B=e[11],x=d*d*m+k,z=g*d*m+b*f,E=b*d*m-g*f,G=d*g*m-b*f,H=g*g*m+k,I=b*g*m+d*f,J=d*b*m+g*f,d=g*b*m-d*f,g=b*b*m+k;c?e!=c&&(c[12]=e[12],c[13]=e[13],c[14]=e[14],c[15]=e[15]):c=e;c[0]=a*x+r*z+w*E;c[1]=n*x+q*z+u*E;c[2]=p*x+t*z+C*E;c[3]=l*x+v*z+B*E;c[4]=a*G+r*H+w*I;c[5]=n*G+q*H+u*
I;c[6]=p*G+t*H+C*I;c[7]=l*G+v*H+B*I;c[8]=a*J+r*d+w*g;c[9]=n*J+q*d+u*g;c[10]=p*J+t*d+C*g;c[11]=l*J+v*d+B*g}}function L(e,a,b){e=.1*Math.tan(e*Math.PI/360);a=e*a;var c=-a,d=-e;b||(b=A());var g=a-c,n=e-d;b[0]=.2/g;b[1]=0;b[2]=0;b[3]=0;b[4]=0;b[5]=.2/n;b[6]=0;b[7]=0;b[8]=(a+c)/g;b[9]=(e+d)/n;b[10]=-100.1/99.9;b[11]=-1;b[12]=0;b[13]=0;b[14]=-20/99.9;b[15]=0}
function M(e,a){this.m=e;this.ma=a;var b,c,d=this.__div=document.createElement("div");b=document.createElement("img");b.setAttribute("src","data:image
and more
Did you have any Idea whats happen?
Hopki
Gnome

hummm,
Can you zip up your player and send it to me?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
MZahnd

Hi Hopki
i tried to sent it to support@ggnome.com but it is not working. do you have a other address?
Thanks a lot
MZahnd

sent a private message to you.
Hope it works.
Thanks a lot
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Can you install version 5.2.2 which was released today.
This should fix it.
It is odd though as I have the exact same player and the fly in works, your it does not.
Iv not looked into it that much as the new build should sort it out.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
MZahnd

same with new software release.
Sent private message with new zip file to you
Thanks for helping