Pano2VR5.1 Arranging Windows and Panels

Q&A about the latest versions
Svendus

Viewing Parameters and Properties are different Windows or Panels they are now docked together in Pano2VR5.1

Leveling: Pich-Roll are in Properties and the button set in Viewing Parameters

Does it mean that we have to level in Properties - switch to Viewing Parameters and click set ?
or do the Pich-Roll save automatically ?

OT: save automatically ! we have to save often and miss the function automatically save to temp file like it is in ex. Movie Studio Platinum 13.0 (64-bit)
hate to say it but 5.1 crashes very quiet and politely when leveling Pich-Roll all unsaved data lost :roll: Win10 64bit anniversary
Image Image
Hopki
Gnome

HI Svendus,
When you add an image to Pano2VR you would level it as one of your first tasks, so the levelling is in the same panel as image input.
When you save the project file the levelling data is also saved.

Once you have a nice levelled image then you would select the viewing parameters to set your default view, limit view etc.
The Set button in viewing parameters only sets the parameters here.

Pano2VR 5.x.x Auto saves a backup file not the project itself.
So if you get a crash and date is lost, go to Pano2VR's properties and click the link to the backup folder.
Clicking the link will open the back up folder where you will see the last 5 project and skin files, back up is every 10 minutes.
Copy the last backup file onto your project folder and open.
If all your data is back simply remove your old p2vr file and rename the backup.

You would do the same with the skin but the skin gets saved every time it is closed, the p2vr file is whenever you remember to do it.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Svendus

Thank You i shall then change my workflow :D
Image Image
Svendus

@ Hopki i have been working in 5.1 couple of days now

is it practical to have Leveling under Properties ??

i think it should be under Vieving Parameters becouse leveling are used with Go to funktion in Vieving Parameters
should be easy to move it in the next version Pano2VR5

Image Image