offline viewing for Samsung Gear VR

Q&A about the latest versions
stalwart

following on from my earlier thread re: offline viewing for iOS, anyone had real success easily viewing a complete, multi-node tour offline on Gear VR? Uploading single panos to the 360 pics folder / ORBX viewer is straightforward, but, as we know, the menu structure within the VR / Oculus can be tricky, especially when you're on an exhibition stand trying to show example work to delegates on the Gear VR quickly & easily.....

Any suggestions?

Stu
3DV

Hi Stu,

I'm developing an Android app for viewing Pano2VR tours (krpano support is planned too) on the Gear VR: VR Tourviewer. It's still in alpha stage, but it's available for testing.
It currently works with mono and stereoscopic Pano2VR tours, hotspots (only to other nodes), lensflares (only one type now) and can now use local offline storage with a 'VRTourviewer' folder on the sdcard.

If you're interested in testing VR Tourviewer, please send me a private message here or email to ruud@3dv.nl

Greetings,
Ruud van Reenen - 3DV
Ruud van Reenen
3DV - Real estate artist impressions and animations
VR Tourviewer - Experience Pano2VR tours on Oculus Go, Quest, Rift, Pico and Cardboard VR headsets
stalwart

3DV wrote:Hi Stu,

I'm developing an Android app for viewing Pano2VR tours (krpano support is planned too) on the Gear VR: VR Tourviewer. It's still in alpha stage, but it's available for testing.
It currently works with mono and stereoscopic Pano2VR tours, hotspots (only to other nodes), lensflares (only one type now) and can now use local offline storage with a 'VRTourviewer' folder on the sdcard.

If you're interested in testing VR Tourviewer, please send me a private message here or email to ruud@3dv.nl

Greetings,
Ruud van Reenen - 3DV
Hi Ruud,

Have sent you an email...

Stu