First tour node skips to next (only in cardboard view)

Q&A about the latest versions
SLFennessy

I put together a tour that works perfectly in a normal view, but when I recompiled it for cardboard the first tour node shows for only about 5 seconds and then skips to the second tour node. Every time you re-navigate to the first tour node it skips again to the second tour node. Any ideas? I don't have any kind of auto-advance selected. If anyone can give me places I can look to remedy this, that would be great. Here are the two tours:

Non-cardboard (without issue):
http://a.lebweb.xyz/panoramas/I84%20Cou ... index.html

Cardboard tour (with first node issue)
http://a.lebweb.xyz/panoramas/I84%20Cou ... index.html
360Texas

You probably already knew this.. but when the stare (+) passes over a point hotspot.. it triggers the GoTo next panorama.

I tried your cardboard ... it appears that the stare (+) position and node1 point hotspot target position are very close to each other.

Suggest:
move the node 1 point hotspot higher up on the door so the stare (+) while auto rotating will pass below and miss the hotspot.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
SLFennessy

Yeah, I did figure this out, thanks for the heads up though and for troubleshooting it. I'm having a different problem with the cardboard version of my tour now, where when I toggle it into full screen the split-screen disappears. I tried using the outdated VR.ggt and stare.ggst, but it didn't resolve the issue. Any ideas?
360Texas

Both of your panoramas appear to have 'full screen' internally enabled. Which means to me that it will be full screen when viewed on smart phone, tablet or desktop.
No full screen buttons required.

You must be working on a different cardboard project not yet available for us to see.

In any event.. suggest you internally enable "full screen" in your projects. Then you would not need a full screen button.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Chu

SLFennessy wrote:when I toggle it into full screen the split-screen disappears
When I toggle either pano (left or right) full screen (context menu) the individual pano goes full-screen, not both as expected.
Exiting full screen will return to in-browser and two stereo panos visible
Using:
Pano2VR PRO 6.1.15 pro 64bit
build 18116/5.12.2

Windows 10 x64
Human Brain v1.3

est.1971
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
The fullscreen issue is seen on Android.
Don't use the toggle fullscreen selection in the HTML5 output properties.
Add a fullscreen button to the cardboard skin. As well as the enter fullscreen action give it a mouse click hide self action as well. As you click one side it will go fullscreen leaving the button visible in the other side. Just tap that to clear it.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Chu

Hopki wrote:Hi,
The fullscreen issue is seen on Android
This doesn't work in Firefox on a desktop either, not just android
Using:
Pano2VR PRO 6.1.15 pro 64bit
build 18116/5.12.2

Windows 10 x64
Human Brain v1.3

est.1971
Hopki
Gnome

HI Chu,
I say Android because with the iPhone you just rotate to landscape then you get edge to edge full screen.
On the android you need the fullscreen button in the skin to enable edge to edge full screen.

Was not including the desktop as this is when using the Cardboard template and skin for mobile devices when used with the Cardboard or similar viewer.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/