Removing Google Map Pins

Q&A about the latest versions
gwindle

Hi - I have Google maps enabled but only want certain pins to show up on the Google Map. Currently all panos in the project show on the google map, even if i enter no GPS data for them. Is there a way to hide unwanted google map pins?

Exteriors I want to show on map - Interiors i do not want to show on map.

TIA

Greg
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
If you remove the Geo data from the Userdata then republish the project the location will be removed from the google map.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
gwindle

In our file, for some reason, Pano2vr seems to place lat/long values on all locations, even if they do not have/long set in the data fields. Initially in our project we did set lat/longs on all locations, but then we changed to just external locations (outside buildings) on our tour. This resulted in all locations showing up on our google map including the locations without lat/long set. Weird huh! So I guess the glitch might be setting and then deleting lat/long data? Once it is written when the tour renders out, it stays there some how?

The solution we found was to go into the code and manually, after export, and remove the lat/long value of each location we did not require a map marker for.

hope this helps anyone with the same issue.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi gwindle,
This is odd and I can not reproduce.
What platform Win or Mac and OS.
Has anyone else had this ?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/