I would like ......

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export
smooth

I would very much like the option to set the rotation in both left and right directions.

Regards, Smooth 8)
thomas
Chief Gnome

Just fill in -1 or -5 and you turn into the other direction!
smooth

Well there you go! Perfect.

Thanks Thomas.

Regards, Smooth 8)
360Texas

Since I am Flash XX programming challenged :

A Flash MX template version of the controller .fla

A Flash Splash for displaying logo while the main panorama is downloading. This might work with the 'preloader' loading progress bar.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
1drey

I would like to have a tool to add hotspots inside pano2qtvr :)
smooth

Yes, Hotspots for Flash and the Loader Screen would be perfect additions to an already excellent flash program.

Regards, Smooth 8)
thomas
Chief Gnome

I am working on this... :)
rey

adavis

Is there a way for the template/droplet to automatically create the swf files too? I couldn' t find it, but i could be overlooking it.
Also, would it be possible to define the "hotspots" as a variable passed to the swf... this way it could be added "on the fly" from a database, etc. similar to the way ptviewer does hotspots or something.

Thanks in advance!
thomas
Chief Gnome

adavis wrote:Is there a way for the template/droplet to automatically create the swf files too? I couldn' t find it, but i could be overlooking it.
Its not built into the GUI yet but you can create a normal droplet and change the "-ac -e" parameters to "-y" and you also need to change the swf filename to $f.swf and you are done
Also, would it be possible to define the "hotspots" as a variable passed to the swf... this way it could be added "on the fly" from a database, etc. similar to the way ptviewer does hotspots or something.
In the first stage there will be fixed hotspots but maybe I will also add dynamic hotspots soon.
MfG, Thomas
adavis

Perfect... i knew it had to be somewhere... i had already changed the swf output to $f.swf, just needed the -y switch in the command line

Thanks
jean-louis

Hi,

I have just tried the modification "-ac -e" parameters to "-y" and filename to $f.swf but it doesn't work. The program runs but no file is created at the end ?! any idea ? Can you give me the complete sequence, just to be sure ?

Thanks

Jean-louis
thomas
Chief Gnome

If you look into the console window within the GUI you will always see the program call in the first line. You only need to replicate this call because then Pano2QTVR will do the same with your call. You can add a "-wait" to the droplet to keep the window open, so you can see where the file is saved. I guess it will land somewhere on your harddrive f.e. in your user directory.
MfG, Thomas
smooth

I would like....

The option to force pre-loader to "screen position location" centre, centre left, centre right, upper left, upper centre, upper right, lower left, lower centre, lower right etc.

In much the same way as the "Location" for controller.

Reason?:

If I make a movie 1024 x 768 or 800 x 600 etc I then make a pre-loader and use the X, and Y values to position the Logo, Bar and Text based on the movie size things are fine. BUT! when displayed Fullscreen say at 1280 x 1024 my pre-loader in not centered. This looks crap!

Look here

If I'm missing something can you set me straight please.

Regards, Smooth 8)
thomas
Chief Gnome

smooth wrote:I would like....

The option to force pre-loader to "screen position location" centre, centre left, centre right, upper left, upper centre, upper right, lower left, lower centre, lower right etc.

In much the same way as the "Location" for controller.
Ok, it took a while, but the new beta8 has this option! I hope I see this cool panorama soon updated ;)
MfG, Thomas