Can Pano2VR license activate Pano2QTVR Flash?

Q&A about the latest versions
heavyrunner

Hi Thomas,

It is too difficult to contact you. You need to post contact data. Posting on these forums is not definite enough for software that costs as much as Pano2VR does. After all, you must have to read these posts anyway, why not get them as email so we can get direct responses?

I bought a license for Pano2VR. I like the program, but it crashes on large files. Are you working on this problem? Could you please send me a license for the earlier program, Pano2QTVR so that I can use it with large files, as the one I bought does not work for my big files at this time.

Thank you.

Paul Fretheim
Inyo Pro
thomas
Chief Gnome

heavyrunner wrote:I bought a license for Pano2VR. I like the program, but it crashes on large files. Are you working on this problem?
I tried to convert a TIFF with 28000 x 5000 and it worked just fine on my machine (Vista Ultimate 64bit, 4GB RAM). Please note that Flash has a limit for the tilesize of 2880x2880 so the maximal cylidrical panorama size is at the moment 17280 x 2880. QuickTime has no such a limit so I was able to output a panorama in full resolution.
MfG, Thomas