My first skin produced for a client

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Peter Stephens

Hi,

Though I would share this with you all to see what you thought of it.

http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/client_are ... 3_hot.html

Has links to the other images within it. It's nothing special, just it took me a while being my first skin. I want to try a sliding toolbar or links next.

Cheers,

Pete
Roy Reed

Looks good, but why do you resize the browser window to fullscreen (very annoying) when you offer that via Flash - and Flash does it so much better without chrome?
Peter Stephens

I'm not sure how the client wants to use it yet so haven't changed that part yet. The first version I gave them was either in Flash or QuickTime and had no toolbars or anything in them. These opened full screen with javascript. This version I'm not sure they've seen yet, waiting for a reply from them.
smooth

Peter,

Personally I expect them to open fullscreen I just don't expect them to open fullscreen chromeless as this can be classed as rude.
You have done the expected in my eyes which is great.

Your tour looks good and the skin is fine. Though, I don't like the fact that if you go fullscreen chromeless and click a thumbnail it auto reverts to framed window mode. (not even sure if Pano2VR can over come this?) I've never tried.

Anyway, keep at it the customer who's paying get the ultimate decision of course.

Regards, Smooth 8)
Peter Stephens

smooth wrote:Though, I don't like the fact that if you go fullscreen chromeless and click a thumbnail it auto reverts to framed window mode. (not even sure if Pano2VR can over come this?) I've never tried.
Yes I thought about this to, it would be great if it stayed full screen 'chromeless'. If there is a way I would love to know about it.

Thanks for the nice coments :D

Cheers,

Pete