Wordpress full screen tour

Everything concerning the Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal plugins
Sophie

Hi,

I have upgraded to Pano2VR 4.5 and have installed the Wordpress plugin, and watched the how to video, and is all working, however when I select ggpkg.ggt as the template for the html5 output tab, there is no option for fullscreen as on the normal.ggt template. I've read the documentation, and can't see anything that mentions full screen tours in Wordpress - is it possible to have a full screen tour?
Many thanks

Sophie
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Sophie,
The fullscreen option in the HTML page is to open the HTML page at 100% window size.
With the package you are displaying the output in a window within your WordPress page.
That said you can add the parameters to make the window size as large as you like.

You can add Fullscreen by either selecting it under the HTML5 advanced settings tab, double click toggle fullscreen, or add the action to a button using the skin.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Sophie

Thank you.

I thought I'd looked everywhere , but I missed that under advanced html settings. I see now - it is full screen within the WP page.

Cheers
S