Add controller to Flash API

Specific Q&A about the new Flash export

HI... i need some help i make a Flash API that contains about 32 vr all link it like the container tuturial. i use pano2vr 1.6.6.. i want to do one think i need to add controllers to the application... with out to process the vr again and adding the controller from pano2vr (for the record a try to that and the controller dose not appear on flash protect, also i try to load the controller but nothing happens)... just add some code and some buttons to my flash protect

Thanks
thomas
Chief Gnome

You can add the controller directly to the container. You can find an example at http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download/flash ... roller.zip. You can also add the controller to the pano with the API call

Code: Select all

vr.pano.addController(ctrlUrl:String,pos:Number,alpha:Number)
where pos is the corner where the controller is anchored.
MfG, Thomas

Thanks Alote for your help... just one think i see the demo but wen u press the button just move ones... and dose not make a continues move... have to press and press for make the vr move...

thnkas
thomas
Chief Gnome

karma wrote:Thanks Alote for your help... just one think i see the demo but wen u press the button just move ones... and dose not make a continues move... have to press and press for make the vr move...

thnkas
Yeah, but you can change the code so that it works like the controller. If you look at the source code of a controller you should get the idea what you need to change.
MfG, Thomas