Real Estate Tour Feedback

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
Neal

I have been working on my real estate tour. I think the page still needs some dressing up, up I think the functionality is there. Any feedback would be appreciated.

http://www.houseviewonline.com/Images/7 ... 77330.html
Last edited by Neal on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
360Texas

Thank you for the show and tell.

Great job on the work completed so far.

Noticed you skillfully avoided the mirrors.

A good tripod cap will help identify the Real Estate broker web site URL and phone number AND where in the world this property is located.

A drop down menu with clickable room links would help us get around a bit faster.

Maybe next spring we can see panoramas of the pool deck area.

Hope you are creating this tour with HTML5 and Flash content.

Building a site using "Responsive web Pages" will help expand your content to tablets and smart phones

Please return when you complete this work. Would like to see the finished product.

Hope this helps
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Neal

Thanks for the feedback.

being honest, the mirror weren't avoided they were photoshopped. That allows for choosing a best spot, not just the best spot where you don't show in a mirror.

It appears I need to make the bottom menu more pronounced. A room menu slides up from the bottom when you scroll over the word menu.

Not sure what to do with the tripod cap. The agent and property info will be placed dynamically on the left under the map. I would like to get a good floor shot, but having an issue with my feet. They keep showing up.

Both HTML5 and Flash was used. Different hotspots were used so HTML5 panos stayed with HTML5, and flash stayed with flash.
360Texas

Ah now I see the project

I was using Internet Explorer 11 with Flash. No menu, No map, no text. I only saw the single panorama sitting on a blue back ground with a white line below the pano view port.
I copied your site link URL - opened Chrome ver 30. Now in HTML5 can see the map, menu thumb scroll bar, logo, and the split tool bars < > etch + working full screen.

This brings a question. Did you use the same skin for both Flash and HTML5 ? Flash seems to be missing a lot of the skin content shown in the HTML5 skin version.

For the tripod cap in the Nadir, If you can get the realtors photo of the outdoor front wide angle view, you might convert the pano's to cube face's and place a complimentary colored circle disk with the front view house photo on it. This will remind the visitor what the home looks like while doing a virtual walk through the home.

Order sequence of pano's might be the route the visitor would take when doing a real walk through... they see the home front when they drive up, then living room, kitchen, bedroom 1 and then the outside patio/pool deck area. Sort of the path the visitor would see when actually visiting the property.
----
Thanks for the Realtors link. Now I see that y'all are in South East Missouri. Getting a bit of snow up there these days?
Here in Fort Worth, Texas - today it is up in the 70°s ... Spring starts next week !!!
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
Neal

I have updated the pano with a responsive design and dynamic contact pulled from a database. I have also moved the map so that it is above the fold. Let me know what you think.

http://www.houseviewonline.com/Images/7 ... gRoom.html
360Texas

IE 11 Map only on a blue background screen
Google Chrome 30 all works nicely.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
Neal

As typical IE does thing differently than everyone else. I have resolved that issue. Thanks for letting me know.