Panos not loading with Wordpress Plugin

Everything concerning the Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal plugins
toby22

I am sorry if this is a bit basic but I'm trying to load a panorama tour into a wordpress site and have followed the Video tutorial on how to do this, but when I view the updated post page I get the title I gave the panorama and the user data list at the bottom but where the panorama should be I get the message 'This content requires HTML5/CSS3, WebGL, or Adobe Flash Player Version 9 or higher'. I have checked with my website host that my site domain is HTML5 ready so should work but wont offer any further help. Its a brand new wordpress site so has no other plugins or templates other than what comes with the initial install of wordpress. Just like the Video tutorial the plugin is activated and in the plugin list, the ggpkg file uploaded and attached to the page ok with no errors at any time apart from the one on viewing the updated post. Can anyone give me any ideas of where I might be going wrong or what I can check to get this working as I know very little about website coding and was hoping this plugin would get me around this?
360Texas

One question: Is the browser your are using HTML5 content aware ?
What browser and version are you using ?

I know that Win Internet Explorer 11 is HTML5 content aware, but IE 10, 8 are not.
I also know that current version of Google Chrome is HTML5 content aware.

Other browsers are probably partially HTML 5 content aware.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
toby22

Thanks for getting back to me, I checked and found internet explorer was on Vrs 10 so updated to 11.09600.16428 but still the same message and no panorama.
My Chrome is Version 31.0.1650.57 m and says its up to date but also wont play the panorama.
I have also checked it on an iPad using safari which also gives the error.
Is there anything else you could suggest?
SKennedy

I had the same issue using the CMS plugin never loads it. Had no issues with another plugin though but it didn't use the package file. Didn't have time to keep playing so I bailed on it.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Please try the ggpkg attached.
The reason for asking is this will test the plugin.
The attached ggpkg works ok on my wordpress site so I know the package is good.
Please let me know how you get on.
Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
hopki.ggpkg.zip
(6.74 MiB) Downloaded 423 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
toby22

Hi Martin
Your file works fine so as Christoph Suggested I have sent him my ggpgk for him to try it his end. meanwhile I have seen that my file does not include skin files like yours so im going to see if I can get some added to see if that's the problem

Toby
toby22

Ok so ive updated my ggpkg with a skin with the same 'tiles' and 'images' folder setup as the hopki file you sent but my file still does not work. I will send this new updated file to Christoph as well to see what he might be able to find.
christoph
Gnome

Hi everyone!
We found out that the Wordpress plugin has a problem with package files with spaces in the filename.
So instead of 'my pano.ggpkg' rather use 'my_pano.ggpkg'

We will fix that bug in a later release...
toby22

the guys found the problem! I had some spaces in my filenames, so once these had been removed the panoramas loaded ok.