Containers in skins

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
dan329

I have a button and an image, wanted to group them together in a container to keep myself organized.

When I create a container and put them in it, placement goes in different directions. I'm guessing that the x,y cordinates of the container are affecting the x,y coordinates of what's in the container..

I can pull the items out of the container and they go right back to where they belong.

How do I set up a container to leave not change the position of what's in the container?

The items appear in the correct position in the skin editor, but as soon as new new object VR is created, they are everywhere but where I expect them too be.

Are there any tutorials on containers that would explain what the software is doing with what's inside?
360Texas

Have you considered "Anchoring" your container to specific sides of the skin ? Select your skin item... now look for and select one of the 3 x 3 square anchor boxes.

For example... tag select Your container element. Now look for the very small icon with a 3 across x 3 down set of Anchor position boxes. tag click the upper left box... now all in the container will be referenced from the upper left corner X = 0, Y = 0 of the skin. Another example is the multi button tool bar < > Up/down etc. It should be anchored bottom center in the anchor box.

Try it. You might like the process.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
hatem0

Always anchor your container to the desired location while leaving the anchor of its children to the UPPER LEFT
Panoramic Photography
http://www.alqumra.com