Big VTour in Cathedral of St.Anastasia in Zadar, Croatia

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
AeroPixel

http://www.aeropixel.hr/stosija/
My biggiest project so far: Cathedral of St.Anastasia in Zadar, Croatia - 40 linked panos, text info for specific locations, 4 languages, flash and HTML 5 for Iphone and IPad, all custom made skins. Map, compass and music included. On one location there is hotspot for big orthophoto (multires) of old roman mosaic. Just want to hear your impressions...
redlocktree

Real nice!
The one thing I stumbled upon was that the contol/play/pause/map isn't ontop in the orthophoto pano. By clicking it activated the photo and the play Pause action.
Hopki
Gnome

Second that, very nice.
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
BParker

Beautifully done! I really enjoy a large collection like this that lets the viewer explore so many interesting aspects of the site.

Ben
Largo

Very nice tour.
I was away from Pano2VR updates for a while. Is that possible now to scale image with window size? I mean this grey panel in the bottom, it is 100% window width.
360Texas

Largo, Great Project. Great color, sharp images. Excellent photography.

>>> ISSUE <<<<<
Windows 8
Internet Explorer 10
Adobe Flash Player 11.8.800.94

ActionScript error has occurred.

Code: Select all

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
	at SkinObjectClass/doFullScreenEvent()
	at flash.display::Stage/set displayState()
	at SkinActionClass/toggleFullscreen()
	at SkinObjectClass/doClick()
After... Pano reloaded then LOCKED
After... Clicked the full screen ICON again to return to NON-fullscreen and the INFO slider went off screen to left and pano resumed manual rotation.

At Risk of crashing IE 10 I repeated clicking full screen icon. Issue not repeatable.

Returned to Pano2vr forum.
clicked link again
Selected English/British language
Clicked full screen icon. Issue not repeatable.

Closed/Started IE 10 Browser
Clicked full screen icon. Clicked hotspot on door. Entered. INFO Slider slide out.

REPEAT ERROR

Code: Select all

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
	at SkinObjectClass/doFullScreenEvent()
	at flash.display::Stage/set displayState()
	at SkinActionClass/toggleFullscreen()
	at SkinObjectClass/doClick()  
Cursor changed from single arrow to clickable 4 way arrow and pano LOCKED IE 10 LOCKED up.

Toolbar buttons disappeared.

Used TASK MANAGER to force IE 10 to close.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
adriansinc@gmail.com

Great tour. Having lots of panos of the same space from different angles, that does not seem to be done very much. It really makes the tour more interesting and you feel more freedom of movement definately.
I do see a fair bit of CA and color fringing. The average joe would not notice it I'm sure,, I do though.
adriansinc@gmail.com

actually you can not see any CA or color fringing on a computer! you can not zoom in when viewing on a computer it seems. Previously I was viewing on my phone which lets you zoom in a huge amount. so all good!
360Texas

MS IE 11

Great, VERY sharp panoramas. No errors
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com