Panorama Players for Android

Q&A about the latest versions
cblane

I'm an iOS user and currently use iPano for viewing panos locally on iPhones and iPads. I can recommend this to users who want good pano experience with gyro support. However, I don't own any Android devices. Can anyone here recommend good viewers for Android devices that support gyro?
Don

My Samsung Galaxy S Blaze and Galaxy S3 are pretty good, but small. So I imagine the larger Samsung tablets are probably pretty good too. However, buyer beware: the many different android devices are prone to running different versions of Android depending on the manufacturer's Android license with Google and the physical capabilities of the device. In other words, there's a lot of variety in the current android market.
cblane

I'm not looking to buy an Android device. I'm looking for Android apps that I can recommend to customers who already have an android device and want to view my 360 panoramas on them.
hum@no.id

viewing panos locally

Best choice for viewing panos locally
for Flash on Android - Smart SWF Player- Flash Viewer (with pre install native Adobe plugin) - direct open SWF's
for HTML5 on Android - Mozilla Firefox browser - open local HTML's
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
cblane

Thanks. That's the kind of info I was looking for.
DennisS

On my Galaxy S3 the only browser I could get to work properly when viewing local panoramas was Opera. I had to change one system switch. Go to this URL in Opera: opera:config. User Prefs -> Check Allow File XMLHttpequest -> Scroll all the way down and select Save. Restart Opera.

All others, including FireFox either crashed my phone, would display an error message or were way too sensitive when using the gyro.

I also downloaded and installed Flash. I can now view panos from the internet or when stored locally without any issues. Gyro works great.

I also purchased the wireless Alshare Cast dongle. I can demo my panoramas wireless to an HDMI tv direcly from my phone. No laptop required any longer.
hum@no.id

All others, including FireFox either crashed my phone, would display an error message or were way too sensitive when using the gyro.
try it - 20 ver. or higher
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
DennisS

Just tried Firefox again. So very many crashes. When it works, it is very fast and smooth. Opera has yet to crash.
kris

Hi denniss today I have updated the opera browser to 14.0 from 12.1.4 the updated version is similar to opera beta n it doesn't support local playback or any opera:config option. Is there any way to configure the new version like the old. For now reverted back to 12.1.4.